My XL Re-build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks texasavage

I just changed the mod on my big bore shocks . I used fuel tubing and a small washer . I cut the tubing as thick as the shock spacer. I then put the washer inside the shock cup . The airline tubing I used smashed up I just noticed .

8ca9d2db.jpg
d3488a3b.jpg

c352ac35.jpg

Full swing of motion again :)

Update : Been a minute ... I'm getting some parts powder coated and just looked at this Integy roll cage to send out ...... GARBAGE !!!!
Welds look like :;*% . it's not even square ! Keeping my old new era roll cage . I actually found metal shavings stuck to it !
Pics , looks like they took a metabo to it !
7a580461.jpg
e7801cfa.jpg

Finished my build . Well larrys Performance RC's in mt. Clemens MI (; Went with a Hpi roll cage . New trans is on .rebuilt the old one , both have reverse. All new bearings in carriers , steering b045's . New spur gear . Tank cap fixed . Steering and throttle tweaked . New pipe hanger for the cen pipe . Everything locked up with Loctite , and all screws are cap heads. Sticking with the 5.9 for now . I just got the gun bug and bought a Hk .45 and ordered a glock 30 :) here she is
cf801eb2.jpg

Thanx , yes they did . I never checked to see if there is flex in it .

That's cool they finally made one, they are only a few years behind LoL.

Post the part # for the rest of the guys running the XL TVP's still doing the upside down body post trick :)

Thanks bud rockout

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back