My T-maxx

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

the nitro engine runs just fine if i leave the glow plug warmer on but as soon as i remove it the motor stops running
what do you guys think the problem is?
any suggestions?

its a t maxx thats the problem jk i had kinda the same problem but my savvy woudnt die but it would try to i had to stay on the throttle so i just leave the glow driver in the engine for a couple seconds longer after i start it and give it some throttle then when the engine is warmed up the problem stopped so it might be that the engine is cold

The plug is bad, replace it. BTW it's a glow plug igniter, not warmer lol.

lol you guys are funny
its not my tmaxx anyway, and my bro is the one who wrote the message
its his tmaxx
but when he revs the engine and everything, its all fine
and then once he takes it off, its dead
we can even leave it on for like 20 seconds while its running, and then take it off, and it dies

yup...sounds like a weak plug...try replacing it, and see if that doesn't do the trick...

plug is dead....Use a set of pliers to hold the plug, then attach your igniter, it should look like crud. Also look to see if the plug coils look ashy or oily, to tell if you're running rich or lean.

As for the TMaxx, yeah this is a Savy forum, but nitro is nitro. You're lookin' for a razzin' asking that here, but we'll help ya' regardless.

As for the TMaxx, yeah this is a Savy forum, but nitro is nitro. You're lookin' for a razzin' asking that here, but we'll help ya' regardless.

well, he DID post it in the "All other Monster trucks" forum, so technically, he has every right to post whatever non-Savage truck he likes in here, right?? I mean if not, you might as well call this the "post here at the risk of razzing/flaming" forums...LOL

but at least he got his answers despite the razzing. so I suppose that's something...

whats a t-maxx? :bigsmilie: jk used to own one! key words "used to"! lmao

well, he DID post it in the "All other Monster trucks" forum, so technically, he has every right to post whatever non-Savage truck he likes in here, right?? I mean if not, you might as well call this the "post here at the risk of razzing/flaming" forums...LOL

Correction, I moved it to the "all other Monster Trucks" he had it in the savy forum. If it stayed there he would have been eaten alive. :)

we are not haters at HPISF just jokers. hope your getting the help you need bud. good luck!

Don't trip kevmuff..
People tend to forget that the T-Maxx started it all. It's closer to being a household word than anyother RC ride.
And that is a fact.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol lol lol lol............

doobee you own a T maxx you cant vote.

Correction, I moved it to the "all other Monster Trucks" he had it in the savy forum. If it stayed there he would have been eaten alive. :)

awwww jeez.....new moderators are springin up like weeds!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i know i wasnt trying to offend anyone! i used to own a t maxx and liked it but i just think my savage is better for what i use it for and thats bashing if i were to race then the tmaxx or revo might be better for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone offended by comments or statements on this, or any other forum should learn to lighten up...as Chunky said, nitro is nitro...

Wurd up....
We've completely hi-jacked his thread....

Don't trip kevmuff..
People tend to forget that the T-Maxx started it all. It's closer to being a household word than anyother RC ride.
And that is a fact.

this sounds like a vote of confidence in the maxx, no?

I'm just pulln you r chain.

No worries..lol
that wasn't a vote of confidence.
Just an RC fact.
The T-Maxx was responsible for the first developement in Monsrter truck RC.
It's obviously been overshadowed by the industries line of bigger and better trucks over the years.
The T=Maxx made a name for is self early on in popularity and film.
Making it a household word in a certain sense.
Just food for thought.

Latest posts

Members online

Back