My New Hot Bodies LSP Truggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcam54

Well it's new to me, I picked it up on ebay for $169.00...just couldn't pass it up! I have really been missing my old Hellfire SS I sold to Allan (I know it's in a good home), and I hate to say it but some times you just need something else to drive besides a Savage....pssst....don't tell anyone I said that!

Here are some pics of it after a simple clean and tear down of the top plate, servos/linkage removed and tank.

lsptruggypics001.jpg

lsptruggypics003.jpg

lsptruggypics004.jpg

lsptruggypics005.jpg

I threw on my mulchers and maximizer X-75 wheels just for kicks, but most likely will be useing bluegroove 241 wheels and badlands tires. The diffs are in great shape to, they are the helicut ring/pinnion and where shimed perfectly. All I did was switch out the fluids and we're ready to go.

This is just a bashing truggy so no race prep is needed but if you got some ideas/suggestions on a good set up to bash with give me a shout or post it here!

I have a new body waiting on a paint scheme...any ideas?

Good deal you got there JC. When you come over for the WF's bring it so we can have some fun with the truggies.

Well it's new to me, I picked it up on ebay for $169.00...just couldn't pass it up! ... I have a new body waiting on a paint scheme...any ideas?

Nice and clean looking truck! :) hmmm, paint scheme... what about UT Longhorn scheme (like burne orange body with white longhorn sticker on the hood and with Texas stickers on the sides... I could provide free Hello Kitty stickers too if you want some... :p), OR just a Texas scheme with simple red, white and blue body (or just 1 of those 3 colors) with Texas state shaped stickers (Sunk has lots of those), OR a solid color body with Texans (football) sticker. oh, what about Astros!!! OR you could paint it to match your truck... I am partial to either Longhorn or Astros. I could even design it for you if you like :D :) I co-designed some of Sunk's RC car bodies :) :resp:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice score bud, that thing looks very low profile, I like it! now all it needs is a powerplant lol.

i would advise you to stock up on arms plastic ones a best those arms flex so much and then go to crap. its a issues with all standiums so just watch those. also the sterring sucks so just be warned lol andyays great deal now get a powerplant

LOL I hear ya on alum arms, I'll run them till I break them!

As for the motor I'm going with a Jammin .28 jpx motor that has been tweeked by purenitro at www.extremercmods.com

With that motor I should be doing easy wheelies in a truggy...LOL!...now that's going to be fun bashing! Airing it out sticking the landing and on go straight into a wheely...priceless!

I'm still stuck on the paint scheme....hmmm maybe a arrow up...like "this side up stupid" sign!

UPDATE!!!!

Extreme RC Mods has my new Jammin .28 jpx under the knife as we speak...

Full review and pics of this motor and craftmanship soon to come!

UPDATE!!!!

Extreme RC Mods has my new Jammin .28 jpx under the knife as we speak...

Full review and pics of this motor and craftmanship soon to come!

Great to hear JC! Cant wait to see your review on it. So get your run time in now, because even though that motor is having a professional mod job done by one of the best modders in the business, you better brush up on your deiving skillz or that motor and truggy will be mine in May.

take care of my new engine.

:lmao:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back