My limo Micro T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxinator

This is my new Project =) a Micto T limo

This is the CF body cut
IMG_0227.jpg

With the rear wheels added on
IMG_0229.jpg

and the electronics placed on to it (i know it is a bit too long i need to trim it down)

oh also here is a pic of my dog and cat in the same bed
IMG_0226.jpg

Ok guys i have cut the CF and have everything mounted up =) here are some pic for you guys to enjoy

My sexy looking carbon-fiber parts

The truck with the plates put on

Now the super sexy looking Turnigy 10300Kv motor

All i have left is the ESC coming from HK as soon as that gets here i will be done =)

you going to uses shocks on the back of it ?

Yah i will I'm just waiting to see the wight of the ESC that is coming so i can see if the shocks will handle the wight or not

]-[0pa]0ng;166526 said:
looks good. Did a real nice job with it. Congrats

Thanks man i have been working on this for some time now (before i got the CF and made this thread) its good to see the final product after working on it for so long =)

Ok guys i was hoping that the 18A ESC would have gotten here by Monday however due to the closure of the Turkish airspace i doubt the plane with my parts will come on time so this project is unfortunately been put on hold due to the Volcanic eruption in Iceland who would have guessed!

never would have believed it... I have a cousin stuck in LA and he cant leave! BECAUSE OF ICELAND HAHA

your mini car looks kl! I def want to build something along the same lines but i have a feeling the CF would create a mess cutting it and i would give up on it....

WOW I'm one lucky ban-ban-ban- ! after i posted this my parts arvied to turkey 30 min later can you belive it !!!

@J1A1H cutting CF isnt that hard its just a it dusty as long as you cut everything outside and WEAR A RESPERATOR i didnt and i was sneezing dust for the last two days...

@J1A1H cutting CF isnt that hard its just a it dusty as long as you cut everything outside and WEAR A RESPERATOR i didnt and i was sneezing dust for the last two days...

Sudi that stuff is poisonous and can also cauze you respiratory problems (such as the big C).

on a lighter note, whats the estimate completion time here so we can see a vid? :ninja:

Wow! Looks like alot of power for that little rig!

Can't wait for the running video.
Focus on your grades first though bud :)

haha looks like a little jokes car... Not bad all and very good looking build.
Def get vids up soon!

Latest posts

Members online

Back