My Dream Savage... It Begins.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

88gtanotchback

SAVAHOLIC
Well the mail man showed up today with the heart of my new build, so i figured it was time to start the build thread. Ill update it with parts, numbers, and pictures as i go.

m_savage_build_034.jpg

m_savage_build_031.jpg

m_savage_build_026.jpg

m_savage_build_025.jpg

Pipe is #37 and I'm happy i decided to go for it at the last second. Thanks so much for the combo Robin i cant wait ercm1 ercm2

ooooooo....that's pretty! i bet you are a happy man............

suscribed...88 what sort of savage are you setting out to build???

nice........................Ive heard good things about that mill...................:)

Well for the plans heres another small taste. Just showed up today. I'm officially ready for assembly!
m_savage_build_038.jpg

m_savage_build_036.jpg

Nice Scott you have a Killer mill, pipe and some CF.. I will be waiting for more pics of this build!! rockout

its like christmas when that many things arrive in the post... My RSC, Skidplates New CF Body shell and etc arrived today! :)... Your build is going to be one to watch!

ya I'm super excited to see it run matt. ibe seen MANY videos of yours and banks online but i have a feeling its even better in person. I'll take lots of photos guys no worries.

ya I'm super excited to see it run matt. ibe seen MANY videos of yours and banks online but i have a feeling its even better in person. I'll take lots of photos guys no worries.

the sound of the pipe itself is awesome. you GOT to post your reaction after the first run. i wish i could build it tonight for you!

thats the best part. lol ill get it done as quick as possible. gotta find a better camera then i got hopefully but we will see.

All them pics look good bud 45 inch screen and they are all perfect ... No need for a cam unless your taking video

This thing is just gonna be sooooo sick! wish i had the money to build something like that....

I'm been collecting parts for a long time for this one. just take your time figure out what you want and then slowly start picking away at it.

Well i got out to the garage for a little bit of assembly. My girlfriend has the good camera so out of the 20 or so pictures i took only 3 were clear. lol sorry guys.
I started with the motor. I put on the clutch, clutch bell, Nova motor mount, and mounted it to the PRC motor plate. heres a picture of the finished product with everything I used to get there.
P3050194.JPG

Next i put on the FLM drag link, and mounted up the tranny to the motor plate. and started piecing all the carbon fiber together.

P3050197.JPG

P3050198.JPG

thats it for now, I'm gonna head back out in a bit and start the front and rear sections.

Latest posts

Members online

Back