My baby squirrel thread 56K beware...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bankrupter

I came home to this critter in my house today. My daughter caught it.....
Its a baby Gray squirrel for those who don't know or don't have them in their area.
Check out that fuel tube mod! my daughter feeding.
thenewcritter016-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know but I wouldn't trust a squirrel with my hands that close to his mouth, you never know with animals, lol.

It is a good pic though!

Bank are you wearing nail polish in that pic? omg :(

LOL that is my daughter..

This is my hands just so you know...
See no nail polish and no lil bow on my shirt...
thenewcritter005.jpg

I'm sorry to say this, That could not be cuter

It is cute dude!!! That lil thing made my day. Its sweet too. Does not bite no matter what you do to it. I checked is temperament for my kids safety. And yes we are saving its life...

It is cute dude!!! That lil thing made my day. Its sweet too. Does not bite no matter what you do to it. I checked is temperament for my kids safety. And yes we are saving its life...

as long as it don't bite then, they give a dam good bite when they wont to

much respect Bank :resp: all these critters deserve a chance...I've rescued my share of helpless little furry animals found hurt or lost...

well done bud!

How sweet ... Now to go puke

If you held this thing you could not act that tuff... :slapped: lol Any critter thats willing to prime a savage can stay!

the new pet or wife nep pet or wife lol witch one you like more lol

I think this meant:
Which one do you like more? The new pet or wife.
I'd answer, but she can read...

Dude ummm spell check. Plus if your that wasted close a eye to read what your writing caz dam.... That reads like your drunk. :resp:

Crash thanks for the comment! I don't think he meant any harm...

Bank, that is way too cool. good luck with the new pet, but I have to ask... What about potty training? Litter box or is there another method? Bot trying to be gross just asking. Also, I love the fuel tube mod for the squirrel. I'd rep ya, but you have no rep bar.

i have a few nice shot guns and a live round rifle if you want to put it out of its missery?? :D

Remind me to never allow you to be around anything living.

Thats awsome Bank. I'm curious how well they can be domesticated. Are you planning on keeping it?

Thats awsome Bank. I'm curious how well they can be domesticated. Are you planning on keeping it?

i don't kill things for the fun of it, just kill things if i get payed:)

They can be domesticated real well. My parents neighbor had one for years and it was as good as another other pet. Plus, teachers at my moms school has saved and raised some too.

Bank, that's nice that your saving it's life. Since it's still young, and you raise it, it should make a pretty good pet.

soz if i did offend, but wasnt ment to :), and true i hate it when some one asks me shoot 1 they animals, it is harder to do it than say it will agree, and not my fult i cant spell my english teachers fult she was to fit so ended up dreaming of her all lesson instead of listning

soz if i did offend, but wasnt ment to :), and true i hate it when some one asks me shoot 1 they animals, it is harder to do it than say it will agree, and not my fult i cant spell my english teachers fult she was to fit so ended up dreaming of her all lesson instead of listning

I didn't take offence to it. I knew you were joking. What is you native language? I only read and write English. So your doing better than me. If you get the google tool bar or go to ie spell you can add spell check to the forum and get by a lil easyier. Go easy with the jokes till people know you better. Soon every one will know your demeanor and there will be no issues. As long as you keep it clean..... I have said it b4 but welcome to the forum! Sorry for the ruff start...

Bank, that is way too cool. good luck with the new pet, but I have to ask... What about potty training? Litter box or is there another method? Bot trying to be gross just asking. Also, I love the fuel tube mod for the squirrel. I'd rep ya, but you have no rep bar.

We're getting a big cage for it. My wife has had them B4. At this point its looking like I'll have to cage it though. I have 4 cats and all have showed it. They are good with my Degu's (african rats) <--- also cute and sweet... and birds they all can chill on the floor with no issues. So I'm sure the critter will fit right in. I'm just unsure how it will treat the cats as it gets bigger. I know they can tare up a kitty... Two of my cats are in there teens. I don't want to see them get hurt tring to play with it.

Today's pics:
Exploring the laundry. It was clean...
DSC_0014-1.jpg

Thinking of how to show you guys his size. Think this does it...
DSC_0035-1_edited-1-1.jpg

His nose is healing well.
DSC_0019-1_edited-1.jpg

ya, you can see by the way he was sleeping in your hand how small he is.

he will be growing like a weed..............whats his name

I wanted to name him twitch. But my daughter named him Jack because everyone Jacks him from her when they see him.

Over at my pop's house they would take a peanut out of your hand.
Just remember they are wild critters.
SL.

Wow, this reminds me of my childhood ! I had one as a kid, only I didn't really save it. I got it out of the nest, which was at low level in an old apple tree. I know I shouldn't have took it now, but I was just a kid back then !
They can get up to alot of mischief when they get a bit older. You'll have to watch your furniture cus they love to chew stuff.

Latest posts

Back