MUST SEE! baja beating

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude that was just sick.That was the first time I have ever seen a baja pulling wheelies like that sweeeet :resp:

That guy sure didn't care about breaking that baja, the video was awesome.

Thats an awesome bash vid. That thing has some insane power. I would like to have some hills like that around here.

Awsome, but I wouldn't want to pick up the repair bill ! Either he was trying to beat on that thing deliberately or they just don't fly too well.

now thats bashing!!! man I'm not even that hard on my savage!! awsome vid sj!!

Thats a very sweet video. He is deffanetly trashing that thing but they are very durable. I hit a tree with the from tire head on at about 35MPH and didnt break a thing. I would say mine had close to the same power with the new TGN Pipe and a quite a few other goodies, he must have a different motor as I'm still on the stocker.

ya my wife put up $450.00 towards the baja ss kit (as a xmas gift) and the hobby shop were I'm buying it is letting me pay it off bit by bit!! wont end up having it till spring and then i gotta build it! lol but the ss kit is just like all hpi's other ss kits it comes with the upgrades!! the first thing thats upgraded is the engine, the rtr has a 23cc engine and the ss comes with a 26cc engine plus the ss comes with a high performance exhaust which the rtr doesnt!! plus theres alot of other extras to!! so this will be my first "build" hope everyone heres ready for the questions lmao!!

i rly want a baja 5b
the kit uses the same engine as my friends goped and he hits around 40
and he ways 80 pounds plus bout a 15 pound ped so a 20 pound thing with that engine must be insane

I have a savage 4.6 rtr and its awesome. I got that before my 2 baja 5b's. I just got the SS Kit in today and I am building it that will make 3 (yesss addicted) The baja's are awesome with the Daves Motor ESP 30.5 CC engine. That pipe you see on the baja is the Dominator and it sounds like a CR 500 when it is on the Baja. Gotta tell you still love my savage though.

Them buggys are awesome the power you can get out of them, I have watched a lot of vids of them and as I seen them they would be good with just small jumps, about every vid I seen there is no control of them air born, just don't seem to be well ballanced for big jumps,, don't get me wrong they are sweet but I think I would rather have one of the trucks or bugs that would think would be better ballanced for the bigger jumps, although they are sweet machines

twinengsav, you are absolutely right. The baja has no control in the air. You cannot gas it or tap the brake to bring the front end up or down. You need to blip the gas and get off it about 3 feet before the jump and let off to keep it level. Its a weird touch to get use to. You can gas it wide open and the front end will continue in its motion downward so lining your jump up is essential. I have not mastered it but it is a much different animal. My savage feels like a gymnast and the baja is like a power lifter. It will come out of the corners like a mo'fo but jumps are not its fortee. I love it though. Like i said i love my savage too

Yeah I Love my savage also,, very easy to control ground or air, but as I said those buggys are sweet

t_=114304787

Here are some pic's of mine. The savage is not in this photo though. I will try to dig one up.

Sweet,.,.,. are all 4 yours and if so 2 buggys wow, all I have is my savage, 1/8 scale Ofna PBS PCR, & Century 30 Heli,,, I'm jelous, nice rides...

Latest posts

Members online

Back