most dissapointing hop ups ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poo hoo intergy

Yeah i hear ya, bought the Integy aluminuim wheelie bar lasted 2 runs, and I'm just getting into the sport of spending money, this is a great forum, it is nice to learn from someone elses unfortunate mistakes, ty guys and i feel your pain in the wallet as well.

i still have intergy stuff in drawer i cant give away,they sucxks

blue groove sway bars for a basher truck. they keep the truck nice and flat for cornering but they are very unforgiving to upper control arms. they also limit suspension travel.

blue groove sway bars for a basher truck. they keep the truck nice and flat for cornering but they are very unforgiving to upper control arms. they also limit suspension travel.

Hey Bud, gotta link on that? I'm interested

wish id read this a bit ago...rc screwzed myself on stainless and I strip a screw every time I wrench, cant wait to try hexhedz armor plated, and jr sport servo went through 2 in less than a half tank doing lazy circles in my driveway.

well i wanted some racing wheels for my project savage.. so i went with HPIs NUBZ racing tires with 17mm adapters and CV joints.
I'm not hating on the kit itself, but just one aspect that should be looked at. the hex nuts that attach the wheel to the hub comes off if you don't tighten it all the way, which really sucks most of the time.

MDF SPURRS WHEELIE-DRAG BAR its the wheelie bar I'm using right now and i love it if you want to grab one there at the MDF RC WHEELIE BARS ebay store.. great guy to deal with as well and the wheelie bar works awsome, don't get me wrong the hpi wheelie bar does a fairly good job but with only the one wheel your truck wobbles alot and can flip were as the spurrs wheelie bar has 2 wheels which greatly add stability and is adjustable so if you want blasting hole shots with no wheelies you can just turn it around and use it like a drag bar or use it the other way for wheelies all day long lol

Last edited by a moderator:
WoW thats looks really strong, for a wheelie bar, I have the one with the 1 wheel from HPI, and ur right about it wobbling all the time.
So I think I am sold on this one, it seems like a no-brainer to get it.

Thx for the quick reply guy!!!

Greg

Latest posts

Members online

Back