Monster truck tires comparison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted to know those facts. Great information. Especially when one is trying to shave as much weight as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmmmm, interesting!

i have the big joe tires on proline wheels but the problem is those 40 series big joe tires are so big and bulky they always detatch from the wheels eventhough i used a lot of superglue. as a result in the winter snow goes in the tires and turns into water and makes the truck much heavier....

does anyone have a solution for this problem????

i have the big joe tires on proline wheels but the problem is those 40 series big joe tires are so big and bulky they always detatch from the wheels eventhough i used a lot of superglue. as a result in the winter snow goes in the tires and turns into water and makes the truck much heavier....

does anyone have a solution for this problem????

Use CA glue and they won't come off unless you bake in the oven or boil them in water. And before you put on the glue take some sand paper and sand the chrome off of where you will be putting the glue on so it will hold better.

ive seen some wheels that come with rings that are the same diameter as the wheels with tiny screws or sumthing.....what are those...heres a picture of what I'm taking about

check out this link

http://axialracing.com/details.php?Id=3563

Not sure if it helps since this post was in 08 but those tiny screws are because they are beadlock rims. When you have the screws tight it holdes the bead of the tire in between the wheel and the plastic ring. Sorry I know I am bad at explaining things but thats the just of it

Sorry to bring this thread back just to ask such a shallow question- But which rim/tire combo is the MOST REALISTIC looking Monster Truck Rims/tires? I want the clod-busters because I believe those by FAR are the best ones I've seen, but does anyone know of anything close??? Thanks guys!

No- I think they're too big for the scale of the truck.

thumbnail.aspx

These are Clods I believe. I want somthing like this... I've had the IMEX Chevrons before, but I don't think they pulled the look off as well as these do. Can you see the difference?

The link seems to work but there is nothing on the page.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back