Buy Mini T or rc18t?

• Mini T

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • rc18t

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoppedup Savage

what do you guys think? what are some pros and cons of the two. i want everyones opinion, good or bad.

rc18....Mini T if you're on a tight budget. I just prefer the 4wd of the Rc18...I have two of them, I'll be selling one though....I love strapping the brushless motors in them. Both trucks have a good aftermarket supply too. I used the Losi MiniT to teach the little ones how to drive.....

I personally like the RC18T better. I can't say much about either because I have never had them but if I had to pick it would be the RC18T. I think it looks cooler, it's 4WD, I like it's chassis better, and it looks more durable...maybe. So my opinion is go with the RC18T, but I like Team Losi in general too.

do you think a mini t is just a good run around in the house truck? why is there almost a 100 dollar price difference in the 2?

Yeah, if you just want to mess around in the house the Mini T is fine too. I guess that would be a better buy to save the money.

The 100 dollar differece is because of the 4wd, faster truck, and it comes with a rechargable pack vs. the aa's you have to use on the receiver of the Mini. The drive shafts are aluminum vs the plastic shafts of the mini t. Both trucks are great in door runners.

I just got the RC18t monster truck version today I have run three battery cycles through already and I think the thing is great and I am very shocked by how fast it is
when I was a the LHS today trying to make up my mind on what mini to get the guys there said the RC18t this the strongest mini out there so that made my mind up for me
Just my $.02 take it for what you will

sounds like thats taking the lead
what about the associated 1/18th buggy? is it any good?

I just got the buggy and it's sweet! It's very fast and I've beat the heck out of it and it's still going!

I got my RC18T yesterday.. I had a go this afternoon. After about 15mins I clipped a wall and ripped the left rear off, it would be easily repaired IF the dogbone hadn't rolled down the nearest drain! Now I have to wait 7-10 days for Modelsport UK to get stock of the dogbones :(.

mini t's are **** to be blunt. so are the rc18's. if you want a quality mini get a mini inferno and strap a brushless 5400 in it and you'll not be dissipointed.

Latest posts

Members online

Back