Mini e-Revo...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooky

Hey guys! So, my Savage is running kinda right, so I got out the merv to see what's what. I used to have a TC3 and I still have the Dynamite 6800 motor laying in my toolbox. So the gears started turning. Thoughts? I know I'm gonna break stuff, but I'm gonna do that anyway. So at least make it cool, right?

Yep, that's the one. Cooked the esc long ago. Thought I'd try the factory VXL until it dies then get a Castle.

We abused our VXL so bad I bought a new spare one. Of course it never got used and when I just recently got rid of the truck I forgot I had it until it showed up while looking for something else I was working on. Guess I'll have to build something else!

We abused our VXL so bad I bought a new spare one. Of course it never got used and when I just recently got rid of the truck I forgot I had it until it showed up while looking for something else I was working on. Guess I'll have to build something else!

Haha, I would like to have your problems. Too many RCs so that you can't keep track of them......:cool:

Members online

Back