Maximizer Bead locks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

x_SavageBeast_x

What type should i get for an XL savage??? The 1/2 inch offset or the standards???

And what kind of tires is a good match for this wheel??? I'm thinking Mulchers or badlands, or even the mashers...So many choices, what are some of your opinions??? or pics if anyone has these combos!!!

I went with the 1/2" off set and Badlands on a xl. I wanted the wider foot print and the badlands is a softer compound and molded foams

DSC02390.jpg

DSC02296.jpg

DSC01306.jpg

Very nice man, that thing is all custom...looks tight!!!! Hopefully one day mine will look like that...i got the ball rollin...the wheels and tires look sick...thats prob the setup I'm gonna go with...Thanks for the input!!!

Go for the 1/2" offset I'm running a set on my Savage with Losi Zombi Max tires - love this setup.

Already on order...LOL i cant wait to get them, i just ran up a hefty bill at tower hobbies....LOL...Needless to say i went nuts with the CC lol...Lets see i ordered...

1. Fail safe
2. 6 Glow plugs
3. a set of hex drivers
4. Maximizer beadlocks 1/2 inch offset had to order them right from the manufacturer b/c they arent in stock in black at tower...
5. Proline badlands tires
6. Temp gun
7. 3 bottles of ARO
8. Pull starter

LOL i can tell already this hobby once again is gonna drain my pockets...LOL, but you know what, i don't give a rats....well you know!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dam Hop that is SWEET!! Is that one of Larsen's Chassis? Looks to clean though lets see it dirty!! LOL!! I LOVE IT!! JK!! Nice 1/2" off set are the way to go for sure it will help in the handling and those Badlands are a really nice tire, Also is that a Mac's Marine pipe I see I bet you its nice and loud!!! Great Choices!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd go with the 1/2" offset.. After seeing how stable frddyj's truck is with that extra 1/2 on each side I think that's what I'm going to get also.

Got the wheels and tires from UPS today, they are going on the truck this evening...test on sat!!!!!

these tires hook so hard i fried my slipper clutch...LOL...so i guess these are awesome tires!!!!!!! I recommend these for anyone...great rubber!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back