Mamba Monster ESC not arming?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xll-SavageX-llx

★ CaNaDa Eh ★
What's up guys, as the title says the esc is not arming. After a month or so I put the flux back together (new dog bones, diffs and HD drive gear) I wanted to run it for a bit. Charged up the packs plugged every thing in TX on then ESC and no beep beep beep beep or lights nothing. First thing I thought was I plugged the ESC wire into the wrong channel or in backwards I checked and it was all good. The ESC is getting no power at all the receiver light isn't coming on... The packs are good I keep getting the spark when I plug them in and I poop a little :lmao: jk

Not sure if I made the right choice but I did open the esc up cleaned it out made sure every thing was good, only thing I can't tell is if the solder joints failed some where.... So before I contact CC I'll pick your guys brains for a bit :)

Later
- Brandon

I just had the same thing happen, when I opened the case my switch wire has a spot in it from the case. I will try for a pic later. Still need to fix mine. Some one told me that CC was good to deal with.

I just had the same thing happen, when I opened the case my switch wire has a spot in it from the case. I will try for a pic later. Still need to fix mine. Some one told me that CC was good to deal with.

Yeah my switch wire and receiver wire have big pinch marks in them. Good start to the problem. I guess I'll contact CC and see what I should do.

also try and plug it in to the castle wire and see if it detects and if u can change your programing it and if it will then you know its down to a switch problem

Hey LJ I linked up to the software and I was able to change the settings and I couldn't see anywhere that it says it's not working.

Ok, how do I go about changing the switch or even eliminating it and using a normal switch off the receiver ?

I tried it on 2 receivers every which way the plug could go and nothing. Only other thing I can think of is bad connection. I think it's time for the plugs Fred uses. Deans suck and they are a PITA to solder.

so i cut the switch and twisted them together and soldered the end (dripped some on the board =/), put some heat-shrink on and closed it all back up, turned it on and it flashes yellow and keeps beeping. No power to the servo and wont arm.

yup thanks to LJ i'm up and running again.
So it was a little bit of both, switch problem which i fixed then just that little adjustment on the end points..

Latest posts

Members online

Back