MacsPro Marine Tuned Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEHE! Watch out the trains comeing through!!!!!

CHOOOUUUUU!!!! CHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Jcam how would you compare this pipe to the Buku. From what u have showed me in this thread it looks like the Macs pipe would be easier to tune..

I have gave the BUKU some trigger time, but for me I did not the BUKU personally. I really like this pipe set up and was not hard to make at all. As for which is better....imo the macs pipe wins on price and easy of tuneability hands down. Now don't get me wrong the BUKU pipe is a very good pipe just not what I personally wanted.

i usually, or never, would by a pipe for its sound until now. that thing sounds like a jet at WOT.

is the performance really that great on these things? is it better then most on the market? and is a production model still in the works?

lets get this bad boy in a one piece.

Last edited by a moderator:
yea power is great with this and they are fully tuneable to what ever motor u run.... the one downside is they make a mess but imo the power gains are worth it. purentiro has been working on a bolt on pipe with a stinger which i believe he was making some progress on.

ok so i know this is an old thread but i got to finally hear one of these pipes in person today. and they are (insert explicative of choise) LOUD i don't think i could run this pipe i had to get ear plugs just to be able to stand being around the truck . don't get me wrong the power it makes was crazy but imo its not worth the long term hearing damage

Members online

Back