lst shocks or big bores?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dravage

going to get new shocks soon because i keep destroying em so i was thinking either the lst shock mod or the big bores and keep in mind I'm not racing or anything just bashing like ive always been doing

I got a set of both. The BB's are new and I have never ran them but they will work just as good as the LST2's and at half the weight. I do like my LST2's because of the threaded shafts. Here is a picture of my trucks.
1002.jpg

BBs002.jpg

Like I said my vote is for the BB's just because they are lighter.

ya i like the look of the LST'S better myself but have heard many times they add alot of weight....

I'm sure they do but still even if it costs a bit more id get the mod for em

I love my Big Bores!

Really this question has been asked a million times and always comes back big bores.
maybe someone should do a sticky?

all u need is 4 of those bad boy's!!!!! I'm not sure 8 would fit but not positive!!

I have run the Aftershock, LST and BB shocks on my Savage and I like the lightness of the BB shocks in comparison. The LSTs are flashy and they do turn heads when they are on a Savage. But with the mounting kit your looking at 4 times the weight to run the Losi shocks. If you bash thats no big deal but in the racing world that extra pound can mean a lot.

Eight will fit but you would have to go really light on the oil and dump 4 of the springs.

It might look cool but would just add extra weight and cost.

Latest posts

Members online

Back