Lost remote. what do i do?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinmuff

Hey i have a old savage, as i remember it runs fine, but the remote has since been lost.
I think its a savage 25 ltd, it was the first one with a 3 speed transmision, whatever that was.
Anyways, I'm completely lost as to what i need to get for a remote?

I also have a revo? i think thats traxxas brand, but it needs a remote as well.
And then i also have a remote, which is from a traxxas t-max, not sure if i can use that? or how that goes...
any help would be appreciated. thanks.

Seems to me if the transmitter is lost you either have to get a transmitter that's compatible with what you have installed receiver wise or get a new radio system with transmitter and receiver and install it in the rig......
I would look on ebay or the like and find a new system if it was me........

ok thank you. It does look like ill need to buy a new TX and RX package. I think my RX would only need 2 ch correct? 1 for throttle, and 1 for steering?

Any recommendations on which one to get?

If you are missing multiple remotes, I would recommend buying as many receivers as you need. That way you can run several of your RCs off the same remote. Makes it real easy to keep track of and easy to run multiple trucks in a bashing session. :)

cool great thanks looks like a pretty good remote. does it feel ok though? like i mean it does look cheaper.. but yeah.
also, is that receiver that they have there good enough for my revo as well if i bought an extra one?
it has ch1 ch2 ch3, and i think the revo needs 3 servos (1 for throttle, 2 for steering)

well needing 2 steering servos still will only use 2 channels because you will use a servo harness to hook them both up to 1 channel, My MMT uses 2 servos too and that's they way it is running them, the GT3B is a fine unit so far for me, I have used the heck out of mine without a single problem for 2 years now....

I use one for my nitro revo. No issues. You'll like it. Best thing is you can bind it with other trucks using the flysky rx and run em all with the same tx.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back