Losi 8ight 1.0 E

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

super nub i drive traxxas

My new toy!

cost me 400 doll hairs but i try not to think of that.
got the 1.0 converted to electric, 1600kv mamba, mmm v3, crap losi LiPo but will work for now, extra chassis and another set of tires. rtr minues rx so I'm happy. got 3 bodies to. 2 painted one brand new. would liek to turn it into a 2.0 eventually. and possibly switch to a higher kv motor later on. will see how the top end of this thing is. watch out for vids

IMG_2135.jpg

IMG_2137.jpg

IMG_2136.jpg

IMG_2142.jpg

Looks very similar to mine I have a 2.0 the thing handles extremely well, it is a very balanced machine I run a 2200kv in mine and the thing tears some serious butt

yea thats why i got the 1.0 instead fo 2.0. difference of easily 200 bucks lol. not a racer anyhow so doesnt matter to me. just has to eb able to take a beating

yeah I'm no racer but have always wanted a truggy. I figured i could get the 8ight or lst and use the radio for both of my trucks. my buddy beats the hell out of his lst!

sweet truck .. i cant find it on there web site .. but before u posted this up i was thinking of getting a buggy I'm looking into the losi 810 ... what you think of it ? sorry for the tread jack ..

the 1.0 is discontinued. the 2.0 is very nice though. pricey as well. if your not racing no need for the 2.0 really. just a little longer and wider i believe. cant give a good opinion because i have never driven a losi product lol

Got its first good jumps in. not used to something that wants to bring the nose down so hard so i hit the ground pretty hard a few times lol. beeping noise means that my radio is dying. i look a little noobish driving it lol

theres one more video but its taking forever. ill pos
t it later

Latest posts

Members online

Back