Looking for size of Axial Beadlock ring bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bull8042

I have a set of Axial 40-series beadlocks and only had one spare bolt for the rings. I used it Sunday after glancing off of my neighbor's fence and bending the head of one.
I am not home at the moment and want to place a fastener order this morning. But, I am not sure if the socket head cap screws the wheels use are 2.5mm or 2mm. Does anyone know offhand what they are? I can't find the info on Axial's site....

Thanks maxi. I scoured Axial's site yesterday before I posted and Google'd without much definitive success. I was already putting together an RTL order and wanted to get them on there with the other stuff.
I really didn't even want to post and tag myself as a dufus for having them as it seems that many people think they suck. But honestly, I really like them. The chrome is flaking off, but otherwise they seem to be pretty well made. I am glad to see there is someone else out there that has them too.

Crap! No edit button. Anyway, I went to RTL for my bolts and have been very happy with everything I have received thus far. They are Grade 12.9 and seem very well made.
RTL Fasteners
M2x12mm Socket Head Cap Screw...12 pcs. - $2.65
M2x12mm Socket Head Cap Screw...50 pcs. - $7.65
Just in case you are looking for a better price.....

Crap! No edit button. Anyway, I went to RTL for my bolts and have been very happy with everything I have received thus far. They are Grade 12.9 and seem very well made.
RTL Fasteners
M2x12mm Socket Head Cap Screw...12 pcs. - $2.65
M2x12mm Socket Head Cap Screw...50 pcs. - $7.65
Just in case you are looking for a better price.....

Thanks for the link Bull!

Latest posts

Members online

Back