Looking for other options on HPI aluminium big bore shock set for my savage XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the help. Those springs are nowhere to be found right now. I'll put 35 in there and see how it goes. I've got a month or so before they get here so some time to think on it :p

Here they are on my Savage XL and to be honest they are pretty decent. They don't leak and are heavier than the HPI big bore shocks by 10 grams only.
Could u fit a 8 shock system with those alyexpres shocks or are they too bug and rub?

I wouldn’t know as the idea had never crossed my mind before. I will look into it soon and will let you know. I must tell you this though: my savage has got more real estate than a standard savage due to FLM towers and extended arms...

I use the aluminum big boy shocks on both of my savages that I bought on ebay from King Hobby. Go look them up, they work great with just a little work and tuning. I have them on my off road X and on my street set up. The street set-ups I had to modify a bit to accommodate it being slammed, but they run great especially with a set of sway bars.

I got the big bore shock set from HPI to me it was not worth it they leaked bad. Then I purchased the 5mm Shaft Big Bore ALUMINUM SHOCK SET for HPI SAVAGE 4.6 5.9 FLUX (2pcs) SAV8001 for $38.99 from rc4me.us web site good shocks came prefilled with oil and they don’t leak also they are all aluminum.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back