kid's paintjob

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vintage tone

HEy everyone,
Few pics of what we painted this week end with my GF's 12 years old :)
It s nothing spectacular but he s disabled and he still did great with the masking and getting a feel of airbrushing on the Cuda and we mixed colors together. HE had a lil hard time to spray the candy purple so it turned out a lil too opaque but all and all it s pretty awesome for a 1st one init ?

I m just back into painting on lexan myself so it s all a learning curve all over again. Here s one i m working on myself, testing different masking tape and paints, flakes etc ! a lot of fun and a lot of work to get back to a pro level but you gotta start somewhere :) The idea was to test more complex masking and pearl , metalic flakes ( deoesn t show well on the pics i d try and get better ones with better light) it s a double dragon with it s wings turning into tribal inspired flames. Let me know what you all think !

noob question :) Why are the pictures so small after uploading ? Should i host em on a site somewhere to have em in bigger rez ?

TY I d host em on one of my sites then :) El Camino and 50s pick up to come when i m done with this one.

Cuda.jpg

Cuda3.jpg

charger-peek.jpg

charger-peek2.jpg

charger-peek3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ty a lot for the kind words guys ! I have a lot of work and experimenting to do to find the right masking tape, paint and sharpen my rusty airbrush techniques. I think i m going to put them up for sale cheap just to cover my expenses and get more bodies to practice as I finish em

TY guys it means a lot and really makes me feel welcome :)
I did all the chrome trims on a 50 s retro truck today, maybe i d do the bed in carbon fiber, it could look cool with the chrome bars.

I ll post some pics tomorrow and of the dragon finished. I have another dragon in mind also for the El Camino, not sure yet :)

Latest posts

Members online

Back