Just pushed the button on a HPI FLUX!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SadSack - Don't know when thats gonna be; just looked at the Castle setup and I'm just not sure If I'll be able to nail it. Might wait for the Castle Link which is due tomorrow. I know this might seem wet, but gotta get this right. Damn tempting though, I've got everything ready to go.

I should ask rather than assuming - Is the ESC setup in the latest manual correct? I read a post by Freezbyte about the incorrect instructions,but that was posted in May (I think). The HPI version seems like cake to follow - are they still printing the wrong instructions? The Castle setup looks like a general one - while the Hpi version has explanations of the l.e.d's.

Last edited by a moderator:
SadSack - Don't know when thats gonna be; just looked at the Castle setup and I'm just not sure If I'll be able to nail it. Might wait for the Castle Link which is due tomorrow. I know this might seem wet, but gotta get this right. Damn tempting though, I've got everything ready to go.

I should ask rather than assuming - Is the ESC setup in the latest manual correct? I read a post by Freezbyte about the incorrect instructions,but that was posted in May (I think). The HPI version seems like cake to follow - are they still printing the wrong instructions? The Castle setup looks like a general one - while the Hpi version has explanations of the l.e.d's.

ya i don't blame you for not wanting to rush into it, to much money invested to rush and possibly do something wrong and fry it or something,, as to your question i don't know much about the esc setup so cant comment but I'm sure someone will shortly for ya!!

Back from the dead - Flux No 2!

Well, second time around and the Flux is still sitting in it's box unopened - weird, the anticipation is exactly like number one!

Sold up the Flux around 9 months ago and picked up a 5t, but problems with spaces to run had me looking at BL again and their really is no other choice, ordered my second Flux on Friday and it's here - Damn good to be back!

Latest posts

Members online

Back