Joe's truggy mbx6t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet video Joe! Thats an awesome spot you have there, looks like alot of great terrain.

AB Race modded OS .25 as my powerhouse. I was the only one who could do a pop wheelie on the track and with 9 1/2 mins and still some fuel in the tank when I pulled into the pit for refuel. The picture was the begining of the wheelie. This truck gets alot of attention, especially the motor.
d0a47941.jpg

From a basher to racer in just 6 months. Started at fourth position and ended up in second bumping me up. Yahoooo!
d38e9796.jpg

Thanks Adam

Last edited by a moderator:
that car rocks joe. you got a nice track to run it too. :resp:

The Futaba/Mugen crew prepare and keep the track in top shape. Especially the night before races they stay over night working until the track is very very nice even snow does not stop them. They have several big blow torches to melt the ice, then they sponge the track up, use a jeep with slick tires and stem roller to make the surface conditions sweet. On fridays they close the track to refurbish it for the weekend.

That's a hell of a track to run on. Very sweet mugen you have. You to show us your track results after you race. Not too many ( very few ) tracks racers on the site. Like to see more.

[YOUTUBE]aYReU8Qbb7M[/YOUTUBE]

At aint the best when I get started but a few laps and qualifiers I do improve.

Enjoy

[/QUOTE]At aint the best when I get started but a few laps and qualifiers I do improve.Enjoy[/QUOTE]

supposed to read

I aint the best when I get started but a few laps and qualifiers I do improve.

The other truck was already at a roll when I took off. LOL

I do panic when other truggies are around but I am working on my skills, patient, and remaining calm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Japan RC Magazine

JoeGuam and OS .25 AB Mods makes it into the RC Magazine in Japan 2011 June issue.:nod:

Of course because of the language barrier the interview was painstaking but the AB Mods OS.25 stole the show and got a lot of attention. The article was taken during the Truggy A Main at Kyosho Masters Track. The organizers and racers were surprised of the Truggy/Engine ease of transition throughout the tracks layout and technical/rhythm sections. Many struggled to clear an area that is designed to clear only two jumps before having to ride the 3rd, but not this Engine it cleared all three.

768e6237.jpg

72fe6962.jpg

Making a clean pass. Zooooom zooom
615a6a41.jpg

Fantasic bud. You ought win the truck of the month here if we had it going. Thats really cool

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back