Joe's truggy mbx6t

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JoeGuam

Mugen MBX6T Joining the other RC's.

Mugen MBX6T; E Revo Brushless; FLM Savage
850144d0.jpg

25be4a39.jpg

dc645a03.jpg

4dce5267.jpg

Turning radius for sure
477988c8.jpg

ef6782cf.jpg

Speed and torque for throttle/brake; 333 oz steering
5284b288.jpg

664e458f.jpg

very cool, looks like a lot of high end parts went into that one.

I bought the pipe that alot of top end racers use and Adam AB mod recommended it. The servos are top end for speed and torque. MBX6T is all good to go out of the box. I am using the DX3R radio from Spectrum to better my servo response rate of 16ms and 11ms that my DX3 was only capable of while the DX3R is those plus 5.5 ms.

Nice looking rig there Joe!! When do I get to see it run?

I am going to run it at the race track on Sunday. I am going to be pitting for Dave. Futaba and Mugen will open up the track after the race so i will get to give it a run. The track got redesigned for the Nationals.

Very nice posse Joe :)
Thanks

Thanks Leroy. I like the Punisher Body. I keep telling myself to try different paint designs but get lazy masking. I had to get a new color because another guy decided to paint his the same color as mine.

nice ride!

nice tile floor,stone?or porcelean?

can you show me how the head goes on the engine?whats the fuel line looking things?

nice ride!

nice tile floor,stone?or porcelean?

can you show me how the head goes on the engine?whats the fuel line looking things?

Military housing tiles.

The head is already bolted. Run the zip tie through the fuel line approx 15mm then run that through the holes of the motor head. It helps protect it from getting scratches, and the engine impact to the ground.

nice looking truggy joe looks like she rips. the color scheme works well

Thanks guys and it ride is awesome, EEEEEAAAASSSSY maintenance (not like the savage).

Yo Joe!

The truggy looks awesome and drives really wel!!! Your shells are really impressive!!!!!

I was just wondering if you could help me out a little.... I am trying to go a bit more custom on the savage....
I am trying to adapt a truggy front arm and steering assembly to the savage. I do want to utilise the stock SHD Axles and drive shafts. Obviously this wont be possible with just boliting on a truggys arm etc....

I was going to get custom arms made up in TI.
The turning radius looks awsome!!! better than the savage suspension conversioN!!!

Do you think the steering assembly (knuckles and uprights) could take the beating from a savage if they were adapted to work?

Yo Joe!

The truggy looks awesome and drives really wel!!! Your shells are really impressive!!!!!

I was just wondering if you could help me out a little.... I am trying to go a bit more custom on the savage....
I am trying to adapt a truggy front arm and steering assembly to the savage. I do want to utilise the stock SHD Axles and drive shafts. Obviously this wont be possible with just boliting on a truggys arm etc....

I was going to get custom arms made up in TI.
The turning radius looks awsome!!! better than the savage suspension conversioN!!!

Do you think the steering assembly (knuckles and uprights) could take the beating from a savage if they were adapted to work?

Bro I think it can be done but I have not tried it and don't think I am going to attempt, so sorry. Alot of the Truggy suspension have beffier parts as compaired to the Savage. IMO Savage to truggy type conversion is interesting but I stop doing Savage mods so I can concentrate on the truggy. This MBX6T is almost 5-6 LBS ligther, it performs and handles way beyond any modification I have done to the Savage. I need to take pictues of Savages out here in Japan because they have interesting setups and modifications. Just when I taught my Savage was unique but I have seen savages with truggy front and rear end suspensions, plexiglass TVP, double Novarossi engine Savages. So will the Truggy parts hold I would say yes.

Sounds awesome out there!

a lot of my mates have left the savage behind and moved on to truggys like the hyper st pro etc... but i am savage and only savage for life. I only bash and don't race so it is all good.

Sounds like there are some mental setups out there! Please take some pics for us when you see some crazy savages...
Especially if they have front and rear arm conversions as this interests me the most. I just absolutley hate the savage steering knuckle and hub design!

Plexiglass tpvs???? CRAZY! PICS PICS PICS!

I'll never leave the Monster Truck as I am a Yeeeehaa Rancher guy.:lmao4: It will be about another month till I can get pictures. It takes me a couple hours just to get to the track and about $80 in toll. I try to go about once a month to the Monster/Truggy Track. I'll keep you posted.

Joe that thing is sweet! What motor is that,if I may ask?

MBX6t is lighter and more suspension tuning options. Mugen Seiki forum has information and people with the knowleadge, check it out. The experts will help and justify the benefits.

http://www.mugenracing.com/phpBB3/

http://www.mugenracing.com/

Jimmy the mugens are awsome huh. Hey by chance, did you change the engine mount to get the pull start to work (clear the chassis from the pull startback plate)

Bash Pictures in Guam in the 4x4 trails.

4ca11bac.jpg

9c6a0e32.jpg

1af96707.jpg

0e1cf917.jpg

bc7d76c2.jpg

Thanks, wished my video person recorded the Savage.... But :nutshot: did not know how to work the camera. Myself I was more holding the transmitter than making sure it was recording. Plus it was more fun running both the Savage and Truggy. By the end of the day I broke each of the RC's A-Arms.

Latest posts

Members online

Back