Integy Super Duty Turnbuckles T7090 & T6970 for Savage X

Would you buy Integy products for Savage Monster Trucks??

• Total voters
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DJSCUBASTEVE

The Integy Super Duty Turnbuckles T7090 and the Titanium T6970 Turnbuckles are poorly designed!! They don't fit like the stock ones at all. The Integy balls in the aluminum cups are smaller and don't rotate as much as the stock ones. If you managed to get it mounted the steering binds and the wheels do not return to center! I tried to remedy this by lowering the arms by using a longer screw and washers at the steering center link, I also put the rod ends on top of the steering block instead of underneath so it would reduce the angle and not bind at the ball joint. This worked....BUT this is the next problem, the suspension when compressed would push the front wheels outwards as it landed, not good! So What I finally did and it works 100% (wasting almost $80 on two sets of these Integy rod ends) was that I took out the Integy titanium center rod and screwed it into the stock plastic ball joints. Works flawlessly! Only downside I don't have aluminum rod ends. And for the rear rod ends I just eliminated them by using the Integy alloy rear hub carrier T6906. I have the Savage X4.6 RTR. and I am going to write a complaint to Integy. Does anybody have the same complaint as me??

I don't have any personal experience with them, so take my post as opinion only. But, several have told me that Integy is junk and not worth the material it is made out of. FWIW......

so far only integy ive bought and love are the rear carriers tie rod eleminators - the super duty ones .. work great never had issues with them. Other than that i highly doubt ill buy any other integy parts.

+1 to the letter.

I like the stock setup from hpi as. I'm sure integer products would be good if they test their products better. Anyone who knows anyone with a cnc machine and cad software can make parts. The difference is testing and adjusting those parts for correct and completeness through all aspects of it's useful scope. That is where integey fails

I don't have a much experience with Integy products, but this wheelie bar worked very well. The way I drive it should have been broken off...

I don't have a much experience with Integy products, but this wheelie bar worked very well. The way I drive it should have been broken off...

There I go again posting ity-bity pics. I know I am a noob but...

Do larger pics have to be hosted somewhere?

I wish I would have saw this thread before I purchased the super duty turn buckles.... +1 on that they don't even come close to fitting. Totally unusable.

same problem here specialy that i have lots of suspension travel due to gpm giant shocks and the integy turnbucles don't even come close to the travel i need.

Latest posts

Members online

Back