Integy Rear HD Hub Carrier. Any Good?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jelle318

Hello folks.

Long time 'creeper' here so I'm new here. As a savage owner I think the savage is terrific except I've had trouble with the knuckles and c-hubs time after time. I already have the knuckles and c-hubs covered for the front although I heard integy had the HD rear hub carrier which eliminates the knuckle and C-hub allowing for only 1 piece. Here's a link of the product;

http://www.ebay.nl/itm/INTEGY-Grey-...978306?hash=item3ab6ae4882:g:3IMAAOSwlV9WSaWg

My question is, is it any good? I've heard that Integy has soft metal and bends although this product does look good.

cool! I was already worrying. 40 dollars for the rear knuckles from GPM when 35 dollars for the rear knuckles from integy. was wondering already, have seen many people use them before but never the less, thank you!

Works great but keep the pins lightly oiled. Hard to pull it out if corrosion starts.

The one which goes into the A-arm right? I watched a video and this guy from the UK said that you had to use a hammer to get the pin in. will oiling it hepl?

I used the pins that came with them and they fit just fine without a hammer. Haven't run much since the install late last year, so will see how it does this year.

2015-1218-SavageX-RearHubIntegy02.jpg

Cool! Thank you everyone for chiming in!

Another 35 pounds well spent. hopefully.

i like them have them in both my savages and never needed a hammer to put the pin in....lol. only real pain was mine had spacers that needed to be put in which was fun, lol. but you'll love them much simpler.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back