Innovative shocks for savage 4.6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THE PIPER

TIME TO PAY THE PIPER
Evening guys, I'm this close to buy shocks from Innovative. I love the way they look. Anyone using this type of shock setup? I'm not racing mostly bashing. The kit goes for $174 thats with the mounts, is that worth the money? Someone give me a reason not to buy these shocks I'v spent tooooooo much money in up grades this month. My wife is going to kick my :stickspank: Cheers!!:cheers:

I'm not to sure your gonna get to many people to tell you not to buy them lol as i've heard only great things about them!! and the people at I.R.C are amazing to deal with as well!! there probabally your best bet for a shock upgrade!!

if you want beefy shocks, for a low price, and aren't set on the IRC setup, look into the CEN Genesis shocks...they'll lower your profile, but they are WAY sturdier than almost any Savage shock out there (aside from the IRC's/LST's)

shocks

if you want beefy shocks, for a low price, and aren't set on the IRC setup, look into the CEN Genesis shocks...they'll lower your profile, but they are WAY sturdier than almost any Savage shock out there (aside from the IRC's/LST's)

Ya I went out and bought the IRC's. Looks like most people recommend them they look great I hope they work great. Cheers!:cheers:

The only thing that stopped me buying the IRC's was the cost of replacement parts and having to wait for them. Going on what SavageGoZoom says though I shouldn't of been worried.

The only thing that stopped me buying the IRC's was the cost of replacement parts and having to wait for them. Going on what SavageGoZoom says though I shouldn't of been worried.

Takes about a week for me to get stuff from him and I live in seattle and that is realy fast:resp:

Does anyone have a set of these with mounting hardware for sale?

oh man ... i'm so nearling there buying these IRC shocks too ... they look fuggin great!!

thing is i've seen a deal on ebay for a set of GPM LST2 shocks for 1/6 the price of these IRC shocks ... YES 1/6 the price ... and i'm tempted to get those instead ... i've had GPM stuff in the past and been impressed with the construction/fabrication but these IRC kits look the nuts ...

I guess i'm just being impatient ... i want the shocks now but don't have the cash which makes this GPM deal more and more attractive ...

but then at the price these GPM ones are at they might make nice spares in the future once i have the cash for the IRC shocks ... ????

i'm going to go stick my head back up my arse ...

Doesgo-It's Innovative RC. They are a manufacturer of a bunch of parts for Savage's, LST's and so on, something like FLM. They make things like TVP's, Shocks, LST Shock mount kits, Mid-tank kits, ect.

Oh! Duh. I knew about Innovative, we worked with them for a little while, I guess I had never heard of them referred to as IRC. LOL!

oh man ... i'm so nearling there buying these IRC shocks too ... they look fuggin great!!

thing is i've seen a deal on ebay for a set of GPM LST2 shocks for 1/6 the price of these IRC shocks ... YES 1/6 the price ... and i'm tempted to get those instead ... i've had GPM stuff in the past and been impressed with the construction/fabrication but these IRC kits look the nuts ...

I guess i'm just being impatient ... i want the shocks now but don't have the cash which makes this GPM deal more and more attractive ...

but then at the price these GPM ones are at they might make nice spares in the future once i have the cash for the IRC shocks ... ????

i'm going to go stick my head back up my arse ...
Well I ordered mine on Dec 8th and still haven't got it yet. They had a huge back order on the shocks. Robert was still great to talk to he always emailed me for the up date on the order. As of Wed it all was shipped and I can't wait to get it. If I'm u I would save up and get the best you won't need shocks again. The only thing that sucks is that the are way up in the UK and parts take a while to get. Cheers!!:beer:

yeah your right on that score ... i should just wait and get the decent IRC shocks and mount kit at the same time ...

Members online

Back