Innovative RC Shocks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol [hs].....glad to see this getting resolved. Although personally, I would have waited a little bit for a response from the manufacturer before just coming out and bashing them. I would understand if they had ignored emails or something....either way, glad to see IRC jumping in on this issue, good job guys! ! !

See! thats why i was saying he needed to post up some pics, truely hardened steel is not shiney chrome looking (unless it has been chromed), rust... as if.

This is exactly what happened when ignorant people get class products, they have no idea what their buying and go into a rant when it does not conform to their ignorant expectations.

easy easy easy Lunar....He was definately jumped the gun and taken a more professional route and proabably didn't research the product fully, including the design. But either way, we'll end this thread as it looks as though the issue has been resolved. Hopit, I'd ask that you make a thread in the feedback section after you've settled this to provide any appropriate feedback for the Manufacturer.

Thanks to everyone for their input and assisting in this thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back