Innovative extended TVP's

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orangpeel

I've had my savage 2 years and its as it came out of the box, apart from the parts I've replaced through crashing.

Anyway last night I treated my self to a black Innovative extended LCG TVP kit, 1 inch back and 6mm front.
It was between Innovative and FLM, in the end Innovative won as it was black and would probably arrive quicker as FLM isnt avaliable in the UK.

Once installed I will post a couple of pictures and review my purchase.

After that I plan to upgrade to LST shocks, again Innovative if their products are good and a 2.4 ghz radio set, any suggestions.

www.innovative-rc.com/black-anodize....html?osCsid=12d063e98a3eceb8507e374a0d136439

I've been happy with my savage until I joined this forum and discovered the world up grades, I think this could get addictive!!!!!!!

just remember that the more mods you do and the further you take it from stock, the more it will break.

hi,
I also live in the uk. I no its rubbish you cant get flm parts in the uk. I managed to buy some flm extened tvps in black from someone in the uk. But personally I think flm + innovative rc are the exact same in quality. But also the innovative rc tvps work with there very easy to do mid tank mod. I would recommend this as another mod lol.

Enjoy your build and remember to post pics :)

Elliot

Last edited by a moderator:
I will consider the mid tank, if I'm happy with the TVPs I might upgrade to innovative LST shock kit.
Looking at new bodies and seen the fibreglass ones on eBay they look good also want a 2.4 ghz radio kit, might have to sell a kidney.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back