I must conquer this problem second motor no other option but bump start. Could i..Jb weld a gear onto a bit. And use a drill..to rotate the flywheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImYOUNGagain

From any angle. I have to make this happen. I will do whatever it takes as long as i don't destroy the motor.

I would have to say just return the engine and get one equipped with a proper pullstarter unit on it.....

I believe Team Losi still offers a Truggy that can be easily bump started....

What about...a revo?
Requires a special starter box (if you can find one) and I'm not sure if it works with the big block kit.

You opened it, but didn't use it... they really won't take it back or exchange it for the right one?

It would probably work in most truggies since they use a flat pan chassis, but if your not racing on a track, I'm not sure how fun a single speed truck will be:
https://www.teknorc.com/shop/tkr5406-nt48-3-18th-competition-nitro-truggy-kit/

I'd cut my losses and try sending it back, or putting it on ebay and getting a proper pull-start/roto-start engine for your truck.

There used to be a company that made a flex shaft with rubber wheel and an adapter plate to mount on chassis way back when so is TVP users could run motor options without the pull start or one way bearing issues. I cannot remember the maker for the life of me though, it was over 10 years ago that they were made.

Or use what this guy did.

Sorry this may not work in your case if you don’t have an external oneway bearing.

sadly in his case this will NOT work as his engine does not have the correct crankshaft to use anything except a bump start......

Sendin it back..thank you amazon. Thanks guys i appreciate it yall helped prevent me from further screwing myself i can still get my moolah back

Latest posts

Members online

Back