hump pack - how much mAh?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leli196

Hey guys

Could somebody tell me how much mAh my hump pack should have? I'd like to drive the car up to 6 hours.

please help me

Leander

what do you mean?

i would buy some form ansmann racing or conrad energy (i'm german)
normal 6.0V NiMH hump packs with 5 cells
but the mAh are the important point, because normally a rc car should be light, but big hump packs are heavy

The highest mah hump pack I've seen is a 1700. But, they basically range from 1200-1700. I'm currently usin a 1600 and it usually last about 2-3 hrs depending on how long my run times are. I doubt your gonna find a hump for a savvy that will last 6 hrs, but, I may be wrong.

1600 is real good. If you want to run for 6 hrs then I would suggest you buy two packs. One to run and one fully charged on stand by.

I run the the Max Amps 1600mah NiMH packs. They are cheap off of their site Like $16 and change. They also send coupons to your email if you sign up on their site. Whenever I get a coupon I order another hump pack, I've got four of them now LOL! When I got my first one I noticed much more power in my steering versus the stock XL hump also!

The only chance of running 6 hours on one pack is going nuclear :)
Even LiPo is actually maxed at 2500mAh, in the size that fits Savage's battery box.

Just get a second or third pack, and keep them charged. Change them when you need to add fuel after 2 hours.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back