Hpi's 1200 mah Hump Pack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monsterman

Hey guys

What do you guys charge this pack at?? Amps per hour?? I have the MRC 977 and am clueless to the battery pack charging stuff..

Any tips, pointers, things to know "the basics"

What are some good charge rules, steps to go by.. Help me out "experts"

Thanks
Chris

I have a superbrain 959 and can set how many amps I want to charge my batteries at. For the little receiver pack I charge at 1amp and for a 7.2volt battery packs at 3000mah or more I charge at 4.5 amps. Just check to make sure your battery doesn't get extremely hot and you should be fine. Charging at too many amps will toast a battery and may catch on fire.

i do motos methond like my is 1400 i charge at 1.4 and 1000 at 1.0 and my 3000 at 3.0amps

I have that battery. I set my charger to 5 cell and charge it at 1 or 2 amps. Never more or you risk popping it.

Thanks for the info guys so I got the amps down what about time? I can set a timer as well.. don't want to PUFFED PACKS :D

Thanks for the info guys so I got the amps down what about time? I can set a timer as well.. don't want to PUFFED PACKS :D

I have an auto-detect, so I can't help you as far as time. I can only say at 1 amp it takes about 30 minutes. Less for 2 amps obviously.

I charge mine at .5 amp. They seem to get a better charge and last longer than when I charge them at 1 amp. Just my .02 on the matter.

Members online

Back