HPI Vorza Flux HP Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah i know, its a good point caz ive never heard of anyone even dreaming of making a bug go that fast. but now i love it.

We talked about this last night on the podcast too. I don't think people will race it set up for those speeds I think its more a matter of saying I can go that fast if I want to.

i'm not so sure after seeing Chris run 4s on a 2200kV MMM in a truggy. looks like you have quite a wide range from 2s - 6s here.

as a buggy-lover i'm diggin this bug and HPI seems to be marketing it more as a RTR non-competition racer than that of their Hot Bodies Buggy line up.
Kinda like the difference between the Hellfire RTR and the Hotbodies D8T

If you look at what your getting in the package, it looks like a kill-ah deal & sweet truck.

Once again, it looks to me like HPI did their homework and blow my mind rockout

We talked about this last night on the podcast too. I don't think people will race it set up for those speeds I think its more a matter of saying I can go that fast if I want to.

i agree 100%. not sure that hpi really intends their trucks for the track. but id be hard-pressed to take my hotbodies track racer out for a bash session.

id say you can set it up to run a track if ya want (just like a savage).

youd probs give a revo a close race also.

the more that we post in this thread, the more I'm wanting 1.

who will be the first to buy & review? :stickpoke:

I spoak to soon on that last night on the cast. At 35mph 4S as it comes, I think it will be good on the track. I thought 4S it was allot faster for some reason. Yes, I was not listening to the specs as you told them lol.. I was just thinking FLUX mill on a buggy... Id love to get one down to Rc Excitement for some testing!

Latest posts

Members online

Back