HPI Vorza Flux HP Buggy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Londoner

c0ckney geezer!!
Anybody seen this? Looks nice.

galleria_10.jpg

chassis_callouts.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/HPI-Racing-101850-Brushless-2-4GHz/dp/B006TI6PBU/

Just saw it on a UK forum, looks like the Hot Bodies Ve8 to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
A buggy under the HPI name.. interesting. I had not seen that yet.

Edit - I guess they've had the Brama and Cyber... but do they count?

Are the Brama and Cyber 1/10th?

Yea does look interesting, might just be an RTR version of the Ve8 i dunno, id like to see it with the body off.

Wonder if its the same motor and electrics as the Savage Flux? In a buggy? lol sounds mental.

looks cool 4 sure

I was just looking at some pics of the Trophy and comparing the two, isnt the Trophy a rebadged Hot Bodies Lightning buggy? And the new Trophy truggy a rebadged Lightning stadium?

10508_body1mt.jpg
[/IMG]

HPI Vorza 1/8 Scale Brushless Buggy

Wow. It seems that the guys at hpi never sleep. HPI has just announced the release of their 1st electric/brushless 1/8 buggy. Based of the Hot Bodies D8, this buggy sports a super durable 4mm aluminum chassis, fully adjustable suspension with sway bars, an aluminum motor mount/heat sink, the FLUX Tork motor and Blur ESC, and adjustable battery boxes to accomodate a wide variety of batteries. This car looks super clean and menacing just sitting still. The included 7 spoke black wheels may not be race oriented but they get 2 thumbs up from me as black IS the new chrome. Word is that with optional gearing, you can have your hpi Vorza sailing accross the land at an AMAZING 80 MPH!!!!!:joker: How insane is that. Trusted, tried and true hpi durability with the over the top power of the FLUX system all in one package. If your looking for something to lay the smack down on all your big mouth buddies who think they have the fastest ride on the block, the hpi Vorza should be next on your list. Part # HPI103420, with a retail price of $1099. The hpi Vorza will hit the streets just under the price of the hpi Savage FLUX.

HAPPY FLUXING!!! :werd:

Bryan

I like the look of it too, theres a pic here

Tower Hobbies are listing it at $639.99 (order pending)

Sorry I didn't see this thread before I made one in the HPI News and Products Updates section. I posted full specs there.

Thanks,

Bryan

Dude!!!! You're pretty good at deflecting 1/8 scales at the 40 mark. You should easily handle the 80 mark! Droppin "bows" on ya!!!:bling::bling::bling:

Bryan

well idk but how will that reach 73 on any given day it would have to really flat and smooth and no wind like in a vaccum lol

It is the est. speed doing the math. the kv rating times volts times overall gear ratio times cercumfrence of the tire in feet divided by 5280 times 60 will give you mph.

It is the est. speed doing the math. the kv rating times volts times overall gear ratio times cercumfrence of the tire in feet divided by 5280 times 60 will give you mph.

say that five times fast

Dan I think if you were to toss it off the sears tower it can do it! 32 feet per a sec per a sec till terminal velocity. So yea its possible

The Pope NJ
user_offline.gif

Podcasting Extraordinar

73mph I would have to say so Don't know what purpose that would serve. Do they drag race buggies?

lol, read your note about speed, then your siggy

it does look cool!! and seeing it flying at 80 MPH would be something to see thats for sure "if you could" lol

wow the 2200 is in that .... pifft

i'm not so sure after seeing Chris run 4s on a 2200kV MMM in a truggy. looks like you have quite a wide range from 2s - 6s here.

as a buggy-lover i'm diggin this bug and HPI seems to be marketing it more as a RTR non-competition racer than that of their Hot Bodies Buggy line up.
Kinda like the difference between the Hellfire RTR and the Hotbodies D8T

If you look at what your getting in the package, it looks like a kill-ah deal & sweet truck.

Once again, it looks to me like HPI did their homework and blow my mind rockout

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back