HPI Suspension Conversion Raffle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just think of it, $1 could get you the best upgrade you can put on your truck. Just think it only takes one ticket to win.

$1 ticket = $150 upgrade
Plus you get to help out the forum....
Without your help, this forum wont be around for years to come!!!

Well here it is HPISF! We will be raffling off a Brand new HPI Suspension Conversion set.

HPI87245.jpg
HPI Part Number: 87245

http://storefront.smfstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31_93&products_id=2178[/url

Tickets are going to be $1/each. For $5 you will get 6 tickets and for $10 you will get 14 tickets. We will be putting a limit of 14 tickets per person....makes it more fair for everyone, at least in my opinion. Money will be going to the site.

The drawing will take place on September 12th, 2009

To pay, click the Green "Donate" button on the navigation bar between FAQ and Members List. Send me a PM letting me know how much you sent and then I will get Hopalong to verify that you sent it and then I will get the ticket numbers sent to you.

At the end of the raffle all money will be sent to the site account. When you purchase tickets, please put in the comments your forum username. If you happen to win I will PM you and get your address.

Here is some info from SMF Store.

HPI87245.jpg
index.php

Looks nice Parker

Don't miss out on this raffle! Great prize and helps the forum out!

Also hit up SMF store for all of your savage parts, great customer service!

I'm in Parker. Just sent 5 bills over for 6 tickets. I'll send another 5 next week and then 2 more the following. I don't want my ticket numbers all in a row. I want them mixed up a bit. Plus, with me doin it this way, I'm also donating a little more the the site and still getting the max amount of tickets. When's the cut off date for buying tickets?

I'm in for $10 i have a new xss sittin here in a box i think ill wait to put it together till after the auction

For those that I have not sent you your ticket numbers, please bear with me. My Pc has been acting up and I finally worked on itvlast night so it was down the entire night. Should get them to you tonight.

Hey Parker,I am in for 5 bucks now and will send another 5 before you draw the winner...:peace:

For me this is a great oppertunity to try and get the kit, its the one thing iv been putting off to due the cost, here its upwards of £130 GBP, over $200 US, IMO there couldnt be a better prize up for grabs.

And its helping the forum too so win or no win I'm happy either way!

PMP, I got your tickets and should have gotten a PM sent to you?

My pc is all screwed up, and my PM box is crazy right now. I will check on it when I get home from school.

PMP; will get you tomorrow...

For those of you that don't know I have been having computer problems for the past 2 weeks ad finally came down to reinstalling windows which never went the way it should have either. Also had a project (school) so I had to get that done. Everyone that has NOT gotten a pm about your numbers yet, I will get them to you tomorrow.

Ok I think I am caught back up.

KEEP YOUR TICKET NUMBERS PM!!!!! Just incase I don't get ALL the tickets wrote down with your name....you still have your number and I can refer back to the PM.

I was not thinking, and I just cleared my hotmail account, so I could get more room.
Can you plz send me my ticket numbers again plz plz plz.

It would be from Greg Strome // gregwolf_26@hotmail

Thx very much,
Greg (White Wolf)

This evening I will update the list and get with Parker.

Ok guys, 3 more days left to get your tickets! Helps out the forum and you get a chance to get one of the BEST savage upgrades!

Eventually the sales from all this just might help us to buy full rtrs and give you all a chance to win and save a bundle. All this help not only the site but helps the Sponsors which in turn helps the members and builds a stronger base for the hobby.

Parker, I've got a suggestion for you. If you've got a younger brother or sister, you can have them pull the ticket and read the number while video tape it. Kinda like what John did with the other raffle. Just an idea.

Was waiting to see if HOP confirmed it...will get u tickets now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back