HPI Suspension Conversion Raffle!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerRock

Well here it is HPISF! We will be raffling off a Brand new HPI Suspension Conversion set.

http://storefront.smfstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31_93&products_id=2178[/url

HPI87245.jpg
HPI Part Number: 87245

http://storefront.smfstore.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=31_93&products_id=2178[/url

Tickets are going to be $1/each. For $5 you will get 6 tickets and for $10 you will get 14 tickets. We will be putting a limit of 14 tickets per person....makes it more fair for everyone, at least in my opinion. Money will be going to the site.

The drawing will take place on September 12th, 2009

To pay, click the Green "Donate" button on the navigation bar between FAQ and Members List. Send me a PM letting me know how much you sent and then I will get Hopalong to verify that you sent it and then I will get the ticket numbers sent to you.

At the end of the raffle all money will be sent to the site account. When you purchase tickets, please put in the comments your forum username. If you happen to win I will PM you and get your address.

Here is some info from SMF Store.

HPI Savage Suspension Conversion Set fits all Savage trucks and includes new Aluminum Upper Arm Braces, Aluminum Knuckles, Aluminum Knuckle Carriers, Aluminum Rear Spindles Carries, Adjustable Upper Arm Set, thread lock, screws, wrench and complete installation instructions.

The conversion set lowers the roll center, improves steering response and provides more suspension tuning options for faster lap times on the race track. With the increase in caster, this gives a more responsive driving input while on the throttle and better turn in capabilities. The machine billet aluminum parts also add strength and durability. All alloy parts are purple for a custom look that matches other HPI factory option parts.

The Aluminum Knuckles and Aluminum Knuckle Carrier add more caster angle for improved handling characteristics. These Aluminum parts increase the strength and durability of the truck.

Aluminum Rear Spindle Carrier is stronger and adds more durability. Built-in toes angle also eliminates the need for the stock toe linkage rod assembly for a simple and clean rear suspension.

Aluminum Upper Arm Brace adjusts the roll cent by changing the location of the inner camber link mounts. This reduces the amount of chassis roll, improving overall on-track performance.

Adjustable Upper Arm Link Set allows you to the tune the front and rear camber angles for the optimum performance.

This is the ultimate set of modifications to drastically change the Savages' driving characteristics and to transform the Savage to an all out race capable machine, while maintaining the trademark Savage "bashability!"

IMPORTANT!
You cannot run this conversion set with four front shocks. Instructions are included for set-up with two front shocks.

HPI87245.jpg
index.php

Last edited by a moderator:
Parker, I just send my $10 for the 14 tickets. Money sent from my wifes PP account. I wrote in the comment section that it was from me.

PS>Do you want to change the max tickets to 14 since if you send $10 you get 14 tickets??

LOL. I just changed that Jason...

I will also send everyone a PM with ticket numbers....tickets will be given "out" in the same order they are purchased.

Yes, the raffle is open to anyone, only thing is that if you are outside of the USA then you will need to cover the shipping. I am willing to help out on the shipping if needed.....

No i don't mind paying postage at all, I'm in for $10

Will be from the other halfs paypal account too :cool:

Your going to be a busy man with these things. We appreciate it Parker you do a great job.

Guys/Gals to make it easiest on Parker AKA HPI_Savage25 when sending your payment to him please include your Sign in NAME and real name. This will help him keep everything straight.

Thanks Jason. Helps the forum out and we have contests all at the same time and someone gets a nice new upgrade.....

Takes a lot of time but worth it for the forum

Parker I'll be in aswel I'll send payment in a bit...
Digestion for you tho, have everyone who is paying with paypal to send the money as a "gift" u won't get fee'd on it

Hmmm never knew that BAS!!! As much as I have bought and sold and sent money to people I never knew that!

Anyways guys, if you don't mind, mark it as "GIFT"

Parker let me know when you do these. I'll get John to load it to the front page and hold it there. Might get a few more bites.

Parks i just jumped in on this through paypal & sent as a gift like badd sugg.

thx for doing this; i know you put a lot of work into it. :resp: + rep

I'm in, I was going to get the conversion. So hopefully I win!!!

This is a great deal, and an awesome opportunity to score :jumpers:

Put me down for 14 tickets Plz ($10)

Thx Greg

Edit: Sent money as gift

Due to some problems with Paypal I had to make some changes...they decided I can't use paypal for "gambleing" or any "contests" such as "raffles". Pretty dang sad IMO....

To pay, click the Green "Donate" button on the navigation bar between FAQ and Members List. Send me a PM letting me know how much you sent and then I will get Hopalong to verify that you sent it and then I will get the ticket numbers sent to you.

Also for those of you that I didn't get your ticket numbers to you yet, I will get them tomorrow. I have been dealing with this almost all afternoon....

parks can you post a list of the names of peeps you did receive coin from caz it sayd that mine went through.

Sure thing...

So far this is everyone that I have received funds from.

F1n3sse
frddyj
Kvnnets
88gtanotchback
Larsenracing
White Wolf
Mickey
Londoner

As I said, for those of you that have NOT received your ticket numbers yet, I will get those to you this weekend. Just with the PayPal issue going on I have been busy with that...Sorry for the delay on that.

This is one of those must have to add to any Savage for better handling and performance not to mention going to a great cause - SAVE THE SITE -

Parker I think use the 1st post at the bottom of the post to keep track for all members who have supported this contest. This way we all can see who is on the list and the have not's.

BUMP!!!!

Come on guys this is one of the best upgrades and has quite a bit of value to it. These moneys also go to keep this great site going. Brian AKA Hopalong throws lots of money into this site to keep it going monthly. So Please support by joining the Raffle, You do not have to send the $10 you can send as little as $1. Anything helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Back