HPI Savage Flux TCS Flux 5T conversion kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinze

Hi all,

I'm new here and need you help!

I'm building now for some years HPI Savage (nitro and flux). Now I want to build the TCS flux 5t conversion 1/5.
Yes, I know this is disconnected for production.
But maybe somebody have this set still for sale..
Or... if somebody have the detailed information, then I can make this myself from aluminium with my CNC machine.

Thanks for your help 😃

images.jpeg

You might want to keep an eye out for a set super 5sc flux TVP's, if you're not familiar HPI made, what was essentially a 5th scale savage called a super 5sc flux. Looking on HRP and eBay, most parts are still available except for the TVP's.

You might want to keep an eye out for a set super 5sc flux TVP's, if you're not familiar HPI made, what was essentially a 5th scale savage called a super 5sc flux. Looking on HRP and eBay, most parts are still available except for the TVP's.
Thanks for the tip. I forgot about the super 5sc flux (y)

Hi all,

I'm new here and need you help!

I'm building now for some years HPI Savage (nitro and flux). Now I want to build the TCS flux 5t conversion 1/5.
Yes, I know this is disconnected for production.
But maybe somebody have this set still for sale..
Or... if somebody have the detailed information, then I can make this myself from aluminium with my CNC machine.

Thanks for your help 😃

View attachment 8895
I have most of one. I used it as a camera dolly some time ago and it's been shelved in the shop since. Would you like drawings or want to purchase? Let me know

I have most of one. I used it as a camera dolly some time ago and it's been shelved in the shop since. Would you like drawings or want to purchase? Let me know
Hi,

Drawings would be the best for me, since I still have to make some adjustments.
as far as I've seen, the drive shafts are no longer availablefor the TCS flux 5t conversion 1/5.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Rinze

Hi,

Drawings would be the best for me, since I still have to make some adjustments.
as far as I've seen, the drive shafts are no longer availablefor the TCS flux 5t conversion 1/5.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Rinze
Ok I should have a set of shafts as well. Let me check. Otherwise I'll provide mean dimensions.
Happy New Year

excuse the delay, my storage may have been burglarized or moved I hope. I have running roller.
But the kit is / was stored.

I did the conversion and now i am considering selling as is or parting out.

Attachments

• Photo Jan 09, 9 01 41 PM.jpg
    Photo Jan 09, 9 01 41 PM.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo Mar 21, 10 45 08 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 21, 10 45 08 AM.jpg
    258.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo Mar 21, 10 46 17 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 21, 10 46 17 AM.jpg
    264.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo Mar 21, 10 46 41 AM.jpg
    Photo Mar 21, 10 46 41 AM.jpg