HPI Savage 25 won't move

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sticky 2gs

My wheels wont move on the ground but off ground they move fine and my throttle cable linkage keeps shaking when i turn on the truck on switch wat could be the problem

with the wheels not turning on the ground I bet your servo saver is loose, as for the throttle jerky it sounds as if the servo may be having a problem.... or your signal to the radio is having a problem, what battery pack you using to power the truck ? a 4 cell or a 5 cell hump pack??? those could be causing an issue due to low voltage also...

with the wheels not turning on the ground I bet your servo saver is loose, as for the throttle jerky it sounds as if the servo may be having a problem.... or your signal to the radio is having a problem, what battery pack you using to power the truck ? a 4 cell or a 5 cell hump pack??? those could be causing an issue due to low voltage also...
I just have 2 aa batterys for the truck i put new one's in and how do i tighten the servo saver

either way , the small expense of a rechageable 6 volt pack will 1 last longer and 2 deliver plenty of power for a days bashing with no trouble at all. and just think no aa batteries to go dead in your rig.....

Just remember to treat it with some care and a rechargeable pack will last for years too boot...

either way , the small expense of a rechageable 6 volt pack will 1 last longer and 2 deliver plenty of power for a days bashing with no trouble at all. and just think no aa batteries to go dead in your rig.....

Just remember to treat it with some care and a rechargeable pack will last for years too boot...
Ok but is it suppose to be 4 batteries on the truck

Yes if you remove the 4 cell pack holder you will find 4 aa batteries, 2 on 1 side and 2 on the other.....

do you have the manual for your rig??? if so I recommend reading thru it and becoming familiar with your truck......

Yes if you remove the 4 cell pack holder you will find 4 aa batteries, 2 on 1 side and 2 on the other.....

do you have the manual for your rig??? if so I recommend reading thru it and becoming familiar with your truck......
No i bougt it used thats maybe while it swithing i only changed 2 battries cause it was fine the first day i put the 2new batt in 2nd day is when i had the problem I'm have to take the cover all the way off

No i bougt it used thats maybe while it swithing i only changed 2 battries cause it was fine the first day i put the 2new batt in 2nd day is when i had the problem I'm have to take the cover all the way off

By all means remove the cover and change all 4 batteries at the same time and download the manual linked by @Rooky and become familiar with your new toy......

By all means remove the cover and change all 4 batteries at the same time and download the manual linked by @Rooky and become familiar with your new toy......
Kool thanks these things are a pain in the ass when u don't know bout them lol appreciate the help

That's why we are members here. We had questions when we started. Well... some of us started before the interwebs. ..

He ain't the only old guy. Lol

This is true. But I've known Jam a while, so it's ok to poke fun at his age alot. :) Plus, he has a definitive grumpy old man aura. haha

Members online

No members online now.
Back