HPI big bore shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dual big bores. 6t pistons, 30 wt. oil, blue integy msr8 springs.
Picture005.jpg

yeah i do got a body...but i'm very picky as to what body to go with...so i might scrap this one. its a parma rattler body for the slash.

i think it may be junk.
Picture007.jpg

i don't think the revo body will work. its a newera 5 inch extended chassis. thanks for the offer though. thats why i needed the extra shock absorbsion.

Thats a big boy for sure! length and cage with the twins I think will make for a good set up. This is the only twin BB's Id say is a good build. Thanks for the share!

i really like the newera chassis. you can say good by to wheelies, but flipping backwards on steap inclines is near impossible. the fitment is perfect and it does bring the savage to a 1/6 scale.

Here is my race Savage with newly installed HPI Big Bore shocks on it.
000_4535.jpg

000_4536.jpg

Thank you. Its my baby, all custom built, not a kit or RTR. Once I have my new tank on and my new wing and wing mount it will be ready for the races. We will be back to LST and Traxxas stomping potential.

I received them today. They seem very nice. I will have to agree with bankrupter they are just as good as my LST2's with Hard anodized body's, aluminum caps and TiNi Shafts other than the shafts are a tad smaller than the LST shocks but are much larger than the stockers. They are just as smooth and much lighter than the big bores.

Please see this Thread for details on Oil weight's and different Pistons: https://www.hpisavageforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9971

BBs001.jpg

BBs002.jpg

BBs003.jpg

BBs005.jpg

BBs006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back