HPI Big Bore Aluminum Shock Set for Savage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SAVAGE BIG BORE SHOCKS Group Buy $75.00+SHIPPING! See SMF(doesgo) for details!

Come On!!!! I just bought my shocks off your website this morning for $89.99...
i didn't see no 75$ anywhere on the website...

Deal wasn't available thru the website. You had to contact Doesgo directly via this thread or a PM to be included in the $75 per set. Sorry :(

I don't think it is available anymore though.

If you're on the list and have been contacted (which should be everyone) and you don't respond to me within a week, we'll assume you're no longer interested. In other words, the group purchase offer ends at 10:00pm CDT on July 6, 2008.

The deadline is done and like said this was a forum group buy not a online order. Sorry!

Just wanted to say thanks Bruce, I received my big bores and the rest of my order today. Super fast as usual thanks again.

yea thank bruce got my shocks and rest of the stuff today and these shocks look tuff cant wait to run them.

Bruce I was shocked at the size on the shocks when they arrived. Tested them out at the race this Sat, and they surpassed my expectations. Thanks for keeping me updated and your great customer support

Has anyone had a chance to compare these to the Integy MSR8's. Size-wise?

Got mine two days ago. they are great. thanks again Bruce. super fast shipping and customer service

This thread alone has more than 15 thousand views. This thread just made me order a set.

What a thread this is

Mine have made it across the Atlantic now, thank you SMF, off to pick up some oil today - could any body tell me how much was required to fill the four shocks? 1 bottle enough or just over? 20wt about right for a basher?

Thanks

Mine have made it across the Atlantic now, thank you SMF, off to pick up some oil today - could any body tell me how much was required to fill the four shocks? 1 bottle enough or just over? 20wt about right for a basher?

Thanks

1 2oz bottle was plenty for all 4 sorry cant help you on the wt i put 30wt front and 35 in the rear but haven't ran them yet

Thanks

Still waiting for mine cornfused

Always takes longer to get across the pond, Livewire. By the way, do you have any details about the car/engine in your avatar?

Everyone on the group purchase list has been sent a PM about the Big Bores and we still have plenty of sets left in stock. If you are not on the list and you want the group discount, let me know ASAP! No more names will be added to the group purchase list after June 30 at 11:59pm Central Daylight Time.

If you're on the list and have been contacted (which should be everyone) and you don't respond to me within a week, we'll assume you're no longer interested. In other words, the group purchase offer ends at 10:00pm CDT on July 6, 2008.

Thanks for your interest, everyone!

Bruce

Am I tooo late??? lol....... I just went through the whole 29 pages looking for info and wow u all have crazy patience! I want to see if we can run this again. I'm so interested in these shocks but want to try to get a group discount is there anyone interested if I try to contact Nick at SMF? There is nothing but great reviews here let me know guys, it sounds like they went for 80 shipped! Cheers!:beer:

Latest posts

Members online

Back