HPI Big Bore Aluminum Shock Set for Savage!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it too late to get my name put on this list? Twice actually. I would love to purchase two sets and 4 bottles of oil. Please let me know.

You're on, NoLove.

1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) XXX
6) ShiftPoint x2
7) SavageSteeda
8) omgitsnick
9) armageddonmonkey x2
10) TexasRaider
11) The Judge
12) xyzflix x2
13) texasavage
14) HPISF-POLICE
15) Livewire
16) SavageWarrior
17) xsavage3148
18) sunkenmetal
19) neohio
20) BANKRUPTER
21) Blazer X
22) NoLove x2

Ok, great, you may have already covered this and I am too lazy to read all 25 pages of this thread so can I ask how you want us to proceed with the payment of them?

you still haven't put me on the list lol!! i want 1 set and 2 bottles of what ever wt shock oil is recommended for the big bore shocks!!

NoLove,
I'm contacting everyone in order of their commitment to arrange payment and get shipping info.

measy116,
I believe the shocks are interchangeable between the regular Savage and the Savage XL. If that's the case, they'll fit. I'll find out.

Nitroaddict,
Sorry about that! I was thinking you were already on the list for some reason. You're on now, in the place you should be.

1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) XXX
6) ShiftPoint x2
7) SavageSteeda
8) omgitsnick
9) armageddonmonkey x2
10) TexasRaider
11) The Judge
12) xyzflix x2
13) texasavage
14) HPISF-POLICE
15) Livewire
16) SavageWarrior
17) xsavage3148
18) sunkenmetal
19) neohio
20) NITROADDICT
21) BANKRUPTER
22) Blazer X
23) NoLove x2
24) measy116

lmao thats ok just didnt want to miss out on the group purchase price!! i know its only $15.00 dollars cheaper but when your spending alot already on hopups every little bit helps ha ha

first time poster here is this group buy still going if so could i be added
thanks

welcome to the hpisf family my friend,glad you found us!! and yes as far as i know you can still get in on the group purchase you will have to talk to doesgo here at the forum to get your name on the list send him a pm or whatever!!

and as far as what wt shock fluid, i went to hpi's site and they recommend from 10 to 30 wt fluid for the big bores so I'm going with the 30 wt silicone shock fluid

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, another first-time poster here.
I have been lurking for a couple of months since I picked up a 'well-loved' Savage... it needed some TLC... now I have 2 complete trucks worth of parts and am just waiting on a few sets of diff shims before they get rebuilt! Funny how much you pick up in a short time, great informative forum!

Anyhow... I would like to get in on the group buy if it's not too late.
This is despite having just picked up 8 CEN shocks from the 'bay a couple of weeks back :stickspank:

Just add me for one set of the shocks for me please, and let me know when to pay, cheers!

1) AIR RAM
2) larsenracing
3) chrisw420
4) avandss x2
5) XXX
6) ShiftPoint x2
7) SavageSteeda
8) omgitsnick
9) armageddonmonkey x2
10) TexasRaider
11) The Judge
12) xyzflix x2
13) texasavage
14) HPISF-POLICE
15) Livewire
16) SavageWarrior
17) xsavage3148
18) sunkenmetal
19) neohio
20) NITROADDICT
21) BANKRUPTER
22) Blazer X
23) NoLove x2
24) measy116
25) Derty Werk
26) Alex5

Just curious (and forgive me for asking), but are you getting a large enough shipment this week to cover the whole list Bruce? Sorry to ask, but the wait is making me loopy!

Just curious (and forgive me for asking), but are you getting a large enough shipment this week to cover the whole list Bruce? Sorry to ask, but the wait is making me loopy!

Shouldn't be a problem, Mr Judge!

I've got some slightly bad news, guys. Our distributor screwed up and sent the 30 or so sets of shocks to the wrong address! I know this sounds like I'm passing the buck but I promise I'm not. We WILL have the shocks in our possession this weekend and should be able to have them shipped out on Monday, June 30 to all who have paid.

If this changes your mind about taking part in the group purchase, just let me know and I'll remove your name from the list and return your money if you've already paid.

Thanks, and sorry.

Bruce

well i've already heard many, many times how great SMF is and i've seen it myself from members here so I'm not concerned about waiting a few more days but i sent a email to you before i had read this so please just disregard my email to SMF and just let me know when there in and what the total for my order will be so my payment can go out right away!! you can let me know through email

P.S... and thanks for letting us know right away, just another reason i feel the people at SMF are good people!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!
SHAUN

I have no problem with that, Bruce. I waited this long and I know they're available, a few more days is no sweat.

Everyone on the group purchase list has been sent a PM about the Big Bores and we still have plenty of sets left in stock. If you are not on the list and you want the group discount, let me know ASAP! No more names will be added to the group purchase list after June 30 at 11:59pm Central Daylight Time.

If you're on the list and have been contacted (which should be everyone) and you don't respond to me within a week, we'll assume you're no longer interested. In other words, the group purchase offer ends at 10:00pm CDT on July 6, 2008.

Thanks for your interest, everyone!

Bruce

Everyone on the group purchase list has been sent a PM about the Big Bores and we still have plenty of sets left in stock. If you are not on the list and you want the group discount, let me know ASAP! No more names will be added to the group purchase list after June 30 at 11:59pm Central Daylight Time.

If you're on the list and have been contacted (which should be everyone) and you don't respond to me within a week, we'll assume you're no longer interested. In other words, the group purchase offer ends at 10:00pm CDT on July 6, 2008.

Thanks for your interest, everyone!

Bruce

thanks for the update bruce i put my order in today
thanks
chris w

Latest posts

Members online

Back