Hpi back in trouble...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@orzowei69 You and the hundreds of thousands of owners of HPI products....

As we have been burned once already with RIPMAX .

It would be nice if parts were readily available again like they were 10-15 yrs ago. I just finished a savage build and shelved it because I don’t wanna break it without parts available. Hopefully The aftermarket hpi stuff will come back too. Pretty sure I got one of the last full FLM chassis and suspension setups out there aside from used. Guess I’ll wait a little longer before going Arrma

Guess I’ll wait a little longer before going Arrma

Why wait? They make fantastic stuff that is well supported. You won't be disappointed, I promise you. ;)

There's a new banner on their website with the caption "Change is happening" but there's no news article

Patience, patents, patience... screw it! JUST WAIT! lol!

Kind of funny, "have patience" is accurate as is "please be patient" as is "I'm a patient of Dr. ELWOOD!".
English iz dum!

Just struck me funny I guess. ;)

Have you guys noticed their website (hpiracing.com) is dead? hpiracing.co.uk shows the change is coming message.

I was wondering, it's cool and all to see them acquired, but since electric has pretty much taken over, will they have much luck if they manage to release the Octane V2 and XL V2?

I mean, let's be real for a second... I'd say gasoline is not doing so badly but nitro, and I say this as a nitro owner, is pretty much dead, or is going towards that way.

Although i was hopeing as much as anyone that hpi would come back in full swing ...

Its not the end of the savage, in fact you can build a savage using only a small handfull of hpi parts.

The aftermarket has lots of chassis, 1/8 diffs, engines/motors, center diffs, shocks, radio boxes, steering cranks, knuckles, a-arms, c-blocks, caster blocks, spur gears, fuel tanks and pipes....

The only hpi part we really need is the HD dog bones, hd drive cups and xl axle stubs.

Maybe a few things like bumpers and skid plates, Well i guess even those parts can be aftermarket, nevermind lol

or like the 86092 brake cam/piston set which someone in aftermarket would make this!

Seems like they're changing and testing their website. New links etc... Seems like they're gonna completely overhaul the business as a whole - starting with their website I guess.

Fingers and toes crossed that it all goes according to plan ?

Lets bring back this thread!!

Hobbies Direct, a largely popular hobby store in Aus, has posted this on instagram
1574208693584.png

They have also said on Facebook that they are expecting many more shipments of parts AND rigs in the coming weeks and months!

Can't help myself but get super excited for this! Not only do we have the potential to stock up on spares. It means the aftermarket industry could also potentially pick up again if the rigs get popular once more!

Yep, theres tons of parts online again. Ive been buying savage parts left and right, I may even get a new x 4.6 just to have a brand new one, since they are available again :)

Yep, theres tons of parts online again. Ive been buying savage parts left and right, I may even get a new x 4.6 just to have a brand new one, since they are available again :)
Yes!! Things are definitely looking up!! I’ve noticed a lot more parts available!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back