How many is too many?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SavageJunky

Hey everyone! First post, I haven't been forums of any kind in quite some time, but thought this would be a good place to get some good info on these trucks as all of mine are 10+ years old now! I have 8 RC’s in my arsenal, 2 Axial SCX10’s, Traxxas E-Revo, Traxxas T-Maxx 3.3 and then i have 4 savages, but we’ll just talk about the savages lol
My first one is my Savage 25, I’ve robbed it for some parts lately but it’s still mostly all there
Savage X 4.6 V1 with an F4.6 from a V2.
Savage X 4.6 V2 with a K5.9
Lastly my pride and joy, an OG Savage X F4.1 with F4.6 piston/sleeve. Amazingly, this is the best running truck I have and also the only rebuilt engine, can’t kill it
Currently only have 2 bodies for the savages as my other bodies have broken or are for different trucks. Thanks for checking me out! I hope to ask and answer a lot of questions on here as the old nitro trucks are becoming endangered!

Damn I am jealous! Awesome trucks, especially the one caked in mud haha. The 5 spokes blacked out look sick, might have to do the same! Also must say those short course bodies look pretty good on your trucks, might have to change up my style lol.

Welcome to the forum man! And even though this is an HPI forum I still think the TMaxx's are neat:cool:

Damn I am jealous! Awesome trucks, especially the one caked in mud haha. The 5 spokes blacked out look sick, might have to do the same! Also must say those short course bodies look pretty good on your trucks, might have to change up my style lol.

Welcome to the forum man! And even though this is an HPI forum I still think the TMaxx's are neat:cool:

Thanks! The 5 spokes came off the 25 and the chrome was all peeling off so I painted them black, and I just bought the new GT tires recently for them. I have a couple normal sized 1/10 bodies kickin around but like I said, they're for other trucks, there's not many shortcourse bodies I've found that work well with the savage wheelbase but I'm pretty happy how the dodge and old ford turned out on them. Gonna take the old muddy one to work tomorrow to clean up, even though they look pretty awesome covered in mud haha. I have a video clip of the mud pit that truck went through but don't know how to get it on here without uploading to youtube

Yeah its a great look! I really like that wheel design, was thinking about pairing them with the Hellfire tires, always liked the look of that tread design. I really like the black Ram body, it just looks mean, only problem is rubbing (as you mentioned) and also since its so big it sticks past the bumpers so It could get damaged easier. You could trim the wheel wells but then they may not look right lol. Good idea but yeah it does, especially with the contrast of the body!

Damn that would be sick to see! Yeah I feel like you would have to upload it first, unless you could share it as a file in a post? Not entirely sure...

I'm rarely in a situation where I have front impacts so I'm not too worried about the bodies hanging over the front, the trucks are usually on their sides or roof lol and the blue ford's tailgate is in rough shape from wheelies

Latest posts

Members online

Back