Hockeys Bashmobile.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hockeyizlife94

figured i should grab my own thread, ive done enough stuff to this POS lol..

it is a pure basher, had no intentions of ever looking good...i have literally replaced the whole car almost once lol...

righttt now i think the list is
no engine
LST shocks w/inno rc kit
RC solutions roll cage
front and rear integy hubs
vertigo diff locker
upgraded servos
throttle mod
etc etc etccc i don't even remember...
future plans as of now are 40 series, and I'm thinkin LRP...
IMAGE_128.jpg

IMAGE_126.jpg

carnage shots, bent cage, bent tvp
IMG_2889.jpg

IMG_2899.jpg

some more pics with an actual camera and some ruined supermacro shots, thank you photobucket.
IMG_3520.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3513.jpg

ultimate rig job. using a wood screw where the set screw should be
IMG_3527.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
any ideas for future plans? I'm thnkin some flm tvps with the servo organizer thing...

I just got my fastlane tvp's yesterday and I love the look of them. But if I were you I would spend 60 more and get a set of Larsen's carbon fiber tvp's

I'm always for weight reduction if the product and warrantee can back it up..

i have a small list that i will get done for this summer
1) i need a new mill unfortunately, i don't want to spend money when i have a 140$ paper weight sitting at home with less then a gallon through it.
2) I'm going to fit a hyper 8 wing on
3) FLM TVP/servo plate/mid tank mod/ throttle servo relocation. my big project for the summer.
that will complete my car as of now, which has been a few slow fun expensive years in the making. it was never in any way a show car, but this thing has done crazier **** then anyones...i need to make a vid asap..

hellfire, and I'm debating to get another axial because i think this was just a bad mill but there customer service sucked hard ones..so that is pushing me away. i might get an LRP.

yea ive heard, but itll be fine..the other hot engine is picco right now and I'm not the biggest picco fan..

a little bit its def in the back of my head..

who on here fabricated there own mount? i saw someone had one that was just plastic just like the ofna, but there was a tad of dremeling. i know new era also has a pretty decent mount...

bump for some new pics, and new news.

the axial may be coming back to life soon. this may seem rather retarted and i feel like a huge dumbpoop, but my recoil was on too tight. i had it about 4 turns back from all the way tight, which i thought at first was pretty loose but not for the axial. now the engine is sealed and lock tight at around 3-4 turns so its barely on..

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.
Back