High Altitude Balloon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fluxinator

Hey guys!
I have told this to some of you and for those who don't know about it I'm making a high altitude balloon to take pictures of the vast darkness that we call space.
I'm going to use a weather balloon to hoist a few cameras up to 100k ft and take a videos and pictures on their trip up.

If any one is interested go ahead and check out my website www.AggieSpaceProgram.com

good luck buddy.... what kind of rules n restriction are there on something like that? i know here in arizona just to shoot off the model rockets that exxceed a certain altitude you gotta have permision with the flight ppl.. airports ect... nice project you got going on and nice way to use your schooling and mind..... keep thinking big ....

good luck buddy.... what kind of rules n restriction are there on something like that? i know here in arizona just to shoot off the model rockets that exxceed a certain altitude you gotta have permision with the flight ppl.. airports ect... nice project you got going on and nice way to use your schooling and mind..... keep thinking big ....

Thanks man!

The rules and regulations for balloons are really loose. As long as i keep it under 4lbs,put a radar reflector, a balloon cut off to be tripped at a given altitude or time and not launch in restricted air space a quick call to the local FAA office to put out a warning for pilots is all you need.

Latest posts

Members online

Back