Hi my trucks OWB was slipping and people say the gas has to much oil any gas suggestions with less

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salbad

Any gas that has less my gas is Morgan fuel "cool power " it says 15% any suggestions with less oil would help that I can buy in Canada

You need a certain amount of oil to get proper lubrication to the engine... I use Morgan Sidewinder basher blend 20% with 16% oil and have zero problems with too much oil on anything.....

take the OWB out. clean it inside and outside with some denatured alcohol, do not use any type carb or brake cleaner on it... these will melt the plastic cage...

Once it is all cleaned up and dry, apply some Red Chassis grease for 1/1 cars to the rollers inside, lightly coat the shaft with the same grease and put it back together.... doing this will help it grip better and keep some of the excess oil off the bearing.....

You need a certain amount of oil to get proper lubrication to the engine... I use Morgan Sidewinder basher blend 20% with 16% oil and have zero problems with too much oil on anything.....

take the OWB out. clean it inside and outside with some denatured alcohol, do not use any type carb or brake cleaner on it... these will melt the plastic cage...

Once it is all cleaned up and dry, apply some Red Chassis grease for 1/1 cars to the rollers inside, lightly coat the shaft with the same grease and put it back together.... doing this will help it grip better and keep some of the excess oil off the bearing.....
Where do you get this red chassis grease link please

Where do you get this red chassis grease link please

Any auto parts store sells red chassis grease, it comes in a tube designed for grease gun...

7070036_lco_10005_pri_larg.jpg

Any auto parts store sells red chassis grease, it comes in a tube designed for grease gun...

7070036_lco_10005_pri_larg.jpg
Thanks would you mind helping me out because I need to know if my engine is a k or a f series here is a picture of it

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.3 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Members online

Back