hex screw kit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kooldeal

i hate all these philips head screws on my flux HP. is there a kit that is metric hex?

The only thing about buying screw as you need them is the time to go back and forth to buy them. Buy them in a kit and most of thinking is done for ya. Will cost more. "One thing to consider" if you add an aftermarket part chances are the screw you need might be larger than stock. Have a box for that rc with extra screws in it.

fullforcerc.com look under hardware all12.9 grade steel metric

Sent from my LG-MS910 using Tapatalk 2

Best full kit with 12.9 is Tonys Scews, that I have found.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Tonys or hexscrews
I hexscrews on both my trucks but from what i hear you cant go wrong with either.

I have bought screws from fastenal only thing is you get 100 packs not bad if you need a lot of a particular size and its the same quality as all the others I like fullforcerc cause they sell 10 packs for 1.50-2.00$$$ good of you ain't got the $$$for a complete set and don't need a bunch of other screws

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if it would make a difference to you but Hexscrews doesnt seem to have a valid email address or phone number on their website so if you have issues with your order like I am at the moment you are sort of screwed

I just buy the sizes I use by the hundred at fastenal. Good prices best screws IMO and no waiting for shipments. They sell odder sizes in 25pc boxes too.

I just buy the sizes I use by the hundred at fastenal. Good prices best screws IMO and no waiting for shipments. They sell odder sizes in 25pc boxes too.

Fastenal is a great choice the other one is Mcmaster-carr. Those are the ones we used back in the day before kits came out.

http://www.mcmaster.com/#

I hear you I'm stocking up from fastenal now awaiting to start my next build a Baja 5b I just built my savage flux from parts cause I hate the soft Phillips heads they use I plan on building every thing this way from now on one piece a time

i got a great 12.9 kit from tonys screws, ill hit up our local fastenall for any odd sizes

I have bought screws from fastenal only thing is you get 100 packs not bad if you need a lot of a particular size and its the same quality as all the others I like fullforcerc cause they sell 10 packs for 1.50-2.00$$$ good of you ain't got the $$$for a complete set and don't need a bunch of other screws

Use McMaster-Carr (mcmaster.com) - they have TONS of screws, and for 100 it is like $5.00 - I have gotten everything from them and have been happy as hell.

Latest posts

Members online

Back