help with LRP.30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savageboi

Hey Guys. Please can you help?? just went out to start break in on my new lrp .30. (didnt go well) had it all set up pimed and ready to go and then the pull start sticks!! i though it was flooded so removed glow plug and tryed to pull the cord, still stuck! went home took out the engine and c/b and every thing still sticks. i loosened the fly wheel and got it mooving but it still sticking and is hard to pull??

I'm completly lost any help?? please??

bank is this just the "pintch" and is it normal?? I'm going mad here lol!! realy disapointed as i was really looking forward to getting it going.

heat, heat, heat, :rocker:

Yeah get a heat gun, warm it up to run temp. or wifey's hair drier on HI and warm it up! Fire it, and keep it runnin' might have to crack glo plug like you tried on the first couple tries, after a couple runs that tight motor will loosen up and start with no effort. :loveford:.

SWEEEEEET! thanks for the info guys, one question? how can i warm it up at home then take it to were I'm gunna break it in and keep it warm? i cant do it on my street too small.

thanks for all the help tho il let ya know how it goes.

Brad

If it's with in the first 3 tanks a 8'x8' square will work :lmao:
just have to take it easy little burps on the throttle and put around the street or drive way ..

You can always run to best buy, future shop ect ect and get a jack for the car lighter that has a plug on it for a hair dryer.

Latest posts

Members online

Back