Help I'm stuck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dizzy_des

need tank, radio box ideas! Would like to mount fuel tank and radio batt box between the tvps. Any help would be appreciated!image.jpg

Nice looking rig Dizzy Des..... look up midtank mod in the search bar and you will find options there to help you with your decisions..... most guys who do these mods use a separate radio box for their receiver and mount or ziptie their battery onto the chassis rails and mount their tank above the servo tray....

and while them alloy arms look sweet just remember they will not flex thus transferring crash forces to the bulkheads and related parts possibly breaking things a lot....

Thanx jam racing, I seen a post a few years ago with the tank and radio box where between the tvps. I've had no real problems with running alloy arms, as long as I use the hip caster blocks. This an old .21 savay that I've had a lot of fun beating on. image.jpg

^^^^that's the idea most people use.

ive been running a similar setup for awhile now, and it's worked great for me. I put the battery box in the middle of the front shock tower

Does moving the tank add any performance benefits? I been sorta thinking about switching mine to a mid tank but wasn't sure if it's worth the work

Latest posts

Members online

Back