Help a fellow Savage Owner / US Marine

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn...just saw this thread.......i would've did it...but vintagetone...do your thing!!

716 the link don't work??

@ Tone great work on that lid wish i was that good.lol

I'm trying to upload the pics but it keeps saying "upload error".. I PM Pope to see if he can help me if i email him the pics.. It looks awesome, pics won't do it justice.

Here are the pictures
Cuda021.jpg

Cuda020.jpg

Cuda019.jpg

Cuda017.jpg

Cuda016.jpg

Cuda015.jpg

Cuda014.jpg

Cuda013.jpg

Cuda012.jpg

Cuda009.jpg

Cuda008.jpg

Cuda004.jpg

Cuda003.jpg

Cuda002.jpg

Cuda001.jpg

that thing is sick! don't run it get another..lol

I gave it to my buddy last night, he had just returned on Monday... He started crying the secoind he saw it and fell in love with it, It's going to be a display only lid.

Thanks to Vintage for all the hard work and effort, I recommend everyone that is looking to get a lid painted to contact Vintage, A+++++ guy!!!!!

man...love my fellow military......i think on this project i am working on i might do one with an Army theme to it....... keep a lookout USMC!!

Last edited by a moderator:
man...love my fellow military......i think on this project i am working on i might do onw with an Army theme to it....... keep a lookout USMC!!

The more the better!!!! Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, we all fight for the same thing.. I'm really happy i was able to do this for my buddy. His look was priceless... I think i'm going to get a hummer body and have it all cammo just to bash around.

The more the better!!!! Army, Navy, Marines, Coast Guard, we all fight for the same thing.. I'm really happy i was able to do this for my buddy. His look was priceless... I think i'm going to get a hummer body and have it all cammo just to bash around.

i think the hummer body would be perfect!! put a bulldog on it

brown.jpg

Awesome !
Feel free to give him my number if he wants to say hi :) Would be cool .
The purple is too complex most cameras get it blue i had a real hard time to find a light under which it would show close to the real color. These metallic complex layered candy only show in person really

I gave it to my buddy last night, he had just returned on Monday... He started crying the secoind he saw it and fell in love with it, It's going to be a display only lid.

Thanks to Vintage for all the hard work and effort, I recommend everyone that is looking to get a lid painted to contact Vintage, A+++++ guy!!!!!

:patriotism:Thank you to all the veterans that dedicate your lives to our everyday freedoms :salute:

Members online

No members online now.
Back