Had The Most Fun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smeyers2

Just got back from a construction site.... Phew !!!! Put the Savage inside on of those 8' concrete sewer pipes and let her rip... round and round... up and down.. totally awesome. The hard thing was stopping... I took movies with my cell and will try to put them on u tube tonight....

Now to the serious... I have the Integrity Adjustable Upper A's in the front and on a botched jump broke one of the turn buckles. The thingy with the reverse threads that you adjust the A frame with. Does anyone know where I can get a few from... will keep some for spares...

Thanks for your help !!!

Steve :hardlaugh:

View attachment 655This is what I do to the A arms now stainless steel roll pin never again will it bend or break there....One time adjustment when you put them in...just drill the hole out to the size of roll pins you want to use. of course it has to be bigger than the tapped holes you have now lol... but I got tired of thoses darn things....

Took a couple if big hits myself the other day. Landed hard on the rear wheels - popped a couple oftie rods off the back - anyways............Anyone else having trouble with the one-way bearing and roto start ? From what I understand, sometimes you get a good and sometimes not. Any advice ?

glade that you had fun.. if that is all that you broke you came out good. most of the time when all of us go bashing we are lucky to come back with our trucks in one peice.

Just saw the post in Hop Ups about Integy Issues... Will install the stock arms back on while I try and fight with Integy. I uploaded the videos of the sewer pipes on my website....

You can see them here...

http://www.blues-cruisers.com/videos/bigpipe.avi

and here

http://www.blues-cruisers.com/videos/smallpipe.avi

There is a "Bad" word in this one.. It stalled just after I set it into the pipe.

Next week my buddy is going to try it... if he can "steer" his Savage well enough to stay in one end I will get into the other end and we will run in opposite directions at the same time! OMG !!!! We will get a 3rd person to take the movie with a camcorder.

It seems a little silly and boring now to watch the videos... but it sure was fun when we were doing it. (It's the little things that amuse me) In the small pipe video you can start to see the exhaust smoke filling up the pipe. Wonder if I can run it really rich and fill the pipe with smoke !!!

Oh well.. Have a Great Night ! :Xfingers:

Latest posts

Members online

Back